Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Here it is my 11week old bump (no pics)

mummyheathmummyheath
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog

jo-jo said:

mummyheath said:
will do, im not sure this time suffered morning nausea with charly but had nothing this time so not sure.
we've got names picked out already lol
boy: Toby Fredrick James
girl: Ellie-Mae Rose
would love another girl but on the other had hand would like a boy now lol do you know when your next one is?

I have my next appiontment with my midwife on monday the 14th so i guess they will tell me when my next scan is due,i cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl then i can start the big name game lol.
My DH chose to name our son after his father Angry so this time its me and ONLY me that gets to choose the name lol.
If its a girl i will put my late MIL name as the middle name because i really like it,its Amina.

aww thats a lovely name. i cant wait really dont kno what im hoping for. are you hoping for anything or arent you bothered?

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog

JOJO said:
think with 2nd 3rd babies etc you show early as your muscles are already stretched

i wish that was true im just over 16weeks and not showing at all Crying lol

catgirl_872catgirl_872

hayley81 said:

this is my 27 weeks bump Smile thought i would share

that top is lush isnt it?
i bought it for xmas and its lovely and warm and fits over my bump too even tho i bought a smaller size so i can wear it after the birth too Smile
ps nice bump too lol xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews