Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Here it is my 11week old bump (no pics)

hapydazyhapydazy
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
aawwww cute bump Hayley! Very tiny and compact, betcha can't even tell you're preggers from behind! my Aaralyn bump kinda spread around the sides too LOL... so you could tell I was pregnant from all angles Wink

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwww such a cute baby bump hayley Very happy

hehehehehe @ tammy lol. i was the same hun. you could probably roll me down the street i was that round Very happy Very happy

jo-jojo-jo
PMSL..i dont know what is growing faster my front bump or my backside..lol

hapydazyhapydazy
LOL Stacey and jo !!I'll have to dig up a pic of me and my bump! Haven't looked at preggie pics lately (of me anyway lol)

jo-jojo-jo
:DThat would be great Tammy,i love bump pics Very happy

hapydazyhapydazy
I know I saw some in my pics when I was packing, I'll have to have a look and then have Amber show me how to use the scanner here.

How ya feelin' today jo jo? I hope very good! Smile

jo-jojo-jo
Very happy Im feeling really well thanks hun,its still soooo hot outside so im getting a bit fed up with it now being 3 days since i left the house lol,but i have my cousins 21st tonight so i will get out for a while lol.
How are you and the girls feeling?

hapydazyhapydazy
I'm better, Aaralyn's better, but Amber's still trying to get over it... she went to school this morning and ended up home early.... I had a feeling she wsn't gonna make it through the school day, poor thing Sad Face she's a trouper for tryin' though!

jo-jojo-jo
Kiss Poor love,at least she gave it a go,maybe she just needs a few more days rest(i forget its friday there)i was wondering why she would be at school on a saturday Crazy lol. Its Saturday here lunch time lol.

Hayls82Hayls82
Awwwwwww Hayley, bit belated but what a nice bump xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Nice bump Very happy

jo-jojo-jo
Very happy OK i had my scan today and i have 1 Baby on board so no twins for me PHEWWWWWWW. The thought of extending our home or worse still moving can be put to rest lol.
The scan showed that i am further along than what we thought.It showed that i am nearly 14 weeks instead of 12 1/2 weeks,baby's heart rate was good and all its bits and pieces were in the right places i just have to wait untill my next scan to find out what sex.
I am a little confused as to how i got my dates wrong as i know exactly what date i got my AF but they said i could have still had a AF and had already concieved ??????????
Confused the hell out of me so my due date has now been moved to the first week of July... Shocked
I will post my pic later today.xxxx

hapydazyhapydazy
it can happen jo jo, I could have only concieved Aaralyn at one time and I did get what seemed like a regular period after conception. It wasn't until I was late for the "next period" that I took a test, was 9 days late for my period but at that point i was about 6 weeks pregs Wink

Well, I guess twins weren't meant to be... but glad every thing is going healthily (word??) for you and little bump! Love

jo-jojo-jo
Last edited by jo-jo 1 decade 3 years ago
Here it is our little baby bean lol Love

OOPS a bit big and all my details are on there to Embarassed

sorry guys.

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
aww congratulations hunni lovely pic xxx got my next one 15th feb find out what it is lol

jo-jojo-jo

mummyheath said:
aww congratulations hunni lovely pic xxx got my next one 15th feb find out what it is lol

Good luck on your next scan let us know if its a bluey or a pinky lol,i got a feeling im having another boy... Very happy

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
will do, im not sure this time suffered morning nausea with charly but had nothing this time so not sure.
we've got names picked out already lol
boy: Toby Fredrick James
girl: Ellie-Mae Rose
would love another girl but on the other had hand would like a boy now lol do you know when your next one is?

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw hun I'm soo pleased for ya! Was wondering whether you had found out if you were having one bubs or two.

Love the pic Very happy Very happy Very happy xx

jo-jojo-jo

mummyheath said:
will do, im not sure this time suffered morning nausea with charly but had nothing this time so not sure.
we've got names picked out already lol
boy: Toby Fredrick James
girl: Ellie-Mae Rose
would love another girl but on the other had hand would like a boy now lol do you know when your next one is?

I have my next appiontment with my midwife on monday the 14th so i guess they will tell me when my next scan is due,i cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl then i can start the big name game lol.
My DH chose to name our son after his father Angry so this time its me and ONLY me that gets to choose the name lol.
If its a girl i will put my late MIL name as the middle name because i really like it,its Amina.

JOJOJOJO
think with 2nd 3rd babies etc you show early as your muscles are already stretched

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews