Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Here it is my 11week old bump (no pics)

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
Last edited by jo-jo 1 decade 1 year ago
Do you think its pretty big for 11 weeks? Shocked
Everybody thinks im further along than waht i am lol

Sorry guys but i have had to delete my pics Sad Face

hapydazyhapydazy
That is a very round and out there bump for 11 weeks I think... very cute bump too jo-jo Smile

Hope you're feelin' good now!

Speakin' of bumps, wonder how Angelmom is doing? Wonder if there's a new Christmas baby??

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i had a big bump and i was showing from really early - i did put piccys on here somewhere! and then by the time my due date came (and went!) i was an absolute whale!!! i was told i carryed big cuz it was a boy - my sister did too and she had a boy.i had all the comments of there being more than one in there!!

i think you have a lovely little bump! make the most of it as you will miss it when its gone!! i bet i aint the only one who carryed on rubbing my tummy months after id had ethan haha!!

claire2711claire2711
Oh my god!! I'm only 10 weeks and got the teeneist wee bump ever! my mum said she was quite big though. I'm really nervous, cos im still in the "dangerous" 12 weeks. any tips? Smile xx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

claire2711 said:
Oh my god!! I'm only 10 weeks and got the teeneist wee bump ever! my mum said she was quite big though. I'm really nervous, cos im still in the "dangerous" 12 weeks. any tips? Smile xx

first tip hun - dont refer to the first 12 weeks as 'dangerous' youl worry yourself stupid! just go about your days how you would normally!! i didnt find out i was preg till about 6 weeks (27th december in fact) and spent a whole week up to and after xmas drunk off my face and at wild parties!! never did my bump any harm! (although when i found out i was preg i did feel really guilty and went tea total throughout my pregnancy after that!!)

just take you folic acid pills for the first 3 months (although again i often missed em!) the problem with today is that we worry way too much! about germs about dangers about everything!! think back to when our grandparents were expecting - the carried babies thru the war - without sterilisers or any other form of cleanliness and without most of the drugs we have today!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
is there more than 1 babe

when do u have your first scan babe

xxx

claire2711claire2711
thanks guys. my scan is on 11th january. its hellish so far, peeing about 20times a day and the sickness!!Aye im taking my folic acid and eating well (i think hehe!)

angelmumangelmum
Wow lovely bump for 11 week's Love

is there 2 in there or three Razz

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
mmmm does look rather big but mine was hun i was carrying ALOT of water with charly have you had your scan yet??

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
AWWWWWWWWWW what a sweet baby bump Smile

jo-jojo-jo
Hi guys,im due to have my scan on the 7th january and "yes" twins run in my family so i am a bit scared (in a exciting way)lol.
I just cant get over how much my bump is growing so fast.
When i was pregnant with my DS 4 years ago i didnt show till i was about 5/6 months.
Hayley i AM loving this bump something crazy as i know it will be the last time i have one so im rubbing it,hugging it and enjoying every minute of being pregnant as i do remember going through a weird stage of realy missing my bump after the birth of my son. lol
claire2711 my only advice is what i have been doing for myself??
I have been eating and doing everything i would normaly do and i have been fine.I just cant kick my coke habbit i can drink litres of the stuff if i would alow my self to lol
I have been in my garden mowing the lawns pulling weeds and planting new plants and my doctor is happy with it all as i am quite healthy and active apart from morning sickness (its now gone yay)i have been fine and stress free in these first three months i think the best thing for you and baby is not to over worry.xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
It's a lovely bump Very happy I was big with George straight away - although not quite that big hehe xx

WolfblassWolfblass
Awwwww you've made me soo broody!

I was huge at 11 weeks too! I didn't want to tell work until i'd reached the 12 week stage - but i couldn't help it as a few members of my team asked me if i'd decidedto put weight on after losing a couple of stone Embarassed ha haaaaaa

jo-jojo-jo
We were also ment to tell our immediate family christmas day but we told them a few weeks ago as we couldnt hide it anymore. lol
We told our extended family on christmas day but they said they all worked it out from when they walked through the front door and my bump greeted them first.lol

AlexAlex Moderator
that is some bump for 11 weeks. Hope your scan goes well.

Hayls82Hayls82
awww cute bump, ill have to take a pic of my non-belly lol x

mitchmitch
i didnt show much with jade till i was knocking on 6 months,
your bump loks like a nice small round football

hayley81hayley81
wow hunni yup thats a big bump for 11 weeks congrats:)

hayley81hayley81

this is my 27 weeks bump Smile thought i would share

jo-jojo-jo
That is sooo cute.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews