Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Please Advice

posted 1 decade 6 years ago
My sister is in a hospital as she has just delivered a baby boy. She is worried about her elder three year old daughter as she has nobody to take care of her full time.

We are unable to help since we come back home late. Her husband does his best to keep Daughter Company but he has to keep leaving home to help at the hospital.

Could I get somebody to help in taking care of the three year old when her father is not around, and perhaps later to assist my sister with the new born?

posted 1 decade 6 years ago
- My blog
Since she is three, she should be old enough to go into government funded childcare. You can get government nursery places from the first term after her third birthday. Tell her to press her Health Visitor about this.

posted 1 decade 6 years ago
Congratulationssss Very happy and many blessings for the new born baby!!!
Ok.. your sis, will definitely require a fulltime nanny now. I too was quite tied up after my second baby.. even though my spouse did take a number of days off to help me cope up after the delivery. But we finally had to settle in for a full time nanny.. cz 2 kids and house work... is quite load to carry. I suggest you get in touch with TiniesChildcare... they were of great help to me. Or you could get some temporary help if you could contact EmergencyChildcare.. until your sister and her spouse decides what arrangements need to be made. Very happy Good luck!!!

posted 1 decade 6 years ago
sorry bhut you knew when this baby was coming,roughly - so this should of all been planned out! but there are many nannies and family members to help around im sure - or like what has already been said, put the little one in nursery as its gives the mum time with the newborn aswel as gets the other child mixing with other children too

Join JustParents for free to reply


Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews