Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Shameless fans ?

buzzybuzzy
posted 1 decade 6 hours ago
anyone like shameless? the new series starts soon so im hoping to have someone to chat about it with!! I didnt start watching until series 3 nd then got totally hooked. Thumbs Up
I have signed up for the newsletter on the official site and got a few good snippits of news ,and competitions which is rather nice!

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 5 hours ago
YES my DH and i watch it and we love it!!!!They have just aired the last episode of the season here(Australia) and i dont know when it will be back on(im thinking late in the new year)PLEASE keep me updated as i dont know how far behind we are (im thinking we just saw the end of season 2)i hope LOL.

miarubymiaruby
posted 9 years 11 months ago
- My blog
aww I love shameless, I have wathced all 3 series so far and am going to be tuning in on 1st January to see series 4! I cant wait xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
I've seen a few of them and I must admit they are hilarious! I haven't seen one for ages, I think I've actually only seen series 1 Shocked

WolfblassWolfblass
Oooh i LOVE shameless!!!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

WolfblassWolfblass
Last edited by Wolfblass 9 years 11 months ago

Sammie said:
i hink its absolutely foookin brill Very Happy im hooked, not seen the new series yet been too busy LOL, but i love it and hope to see it soon. i was an extra in the first series once and thats why i started watching it, its so much fun LOL

Really?? Oh wow! I just think it is genious and i am sure we've all met someone similar to their characters.....it's bloody hilarious!!!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
Me and hubby watched one the other day and we both nearly p*ssed our pants laughing. It was when Frank went to the bar and asked for a pint and 2 E's, it reminded of us of a v. dodgy pub nearby.

jo-jojo-jo
PMSL,i loved the episode when Frank was taking those meds for a medical trial so he could make some money,and they stopped him from getting drunk.It didnt matter what he drank or how much he drank they kept him sober for a week. It was like watching a totally different character he was still so funny though.(it was a old episode)

buzzybuzzy
i remember that it was classic!

I really enjoyed last weeks episode with mimi ..I can't repeat her lines on here..but if you watched it you will know what i mean. roll on tomorrow! ( oops today, i m up to late again..)

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews