Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Is it too soon??

CammieCammie
posted 1 decade 9 months ago
My husband and I made love on my ovulation day about 6~8 hours after my peak ovulation discharge began. The ovulation discharge lasted about 24 hours in all, so I know that the likelihood of us fertilising an egg is very high, especially as we've both been tested and his sperm have a high mobility and my eggs are healthy,despite me having PCOS.

Today is my fifth day after ovulation but yesterday my husband remarked that my breasts look very swollen and I admit that they do feel very swollen and a bit tingly although this only started yesterday and I don't usually get breast changes before my period.

I ovulated late into my cycle (day 19) and my period is due on Thursday, although I don't feel like I'm going to come on, as I've not had the usual cramping.

I need some honest opinions from women who are pregnant or have been pregnant ~ is it likely that the blastocyst has implanted already and I am experiencing early pregnancy symptoms?

I don't want to do a pregnancy test until at least after New Years Day (when I'd be about 5 weeks pregnant)and I know that none of you can give me a definite answer, but I need some honest opinions and advice.

I became pregnant a couple of years ago and "knew" I was pregnant as soon as 6 days after conception, so I know it can happen early, but all of the pregnancy sites that talk about how soon implantation occurs, vary from saying it can occur in as little as 3 and half days to some saying it's 2 weeks.

Help Frustrated

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hey hunnie I have no idea about this but I didnt just want to read and run, Hope you find out some answer for this, good luck with TTC x

CammieCammie
Thanks sweetie Very Happy
I still don't feel as though a period will come on and my breasts are undoubtedly swollen and something's going on for sure Naughty
I also feel pretty tired, but that could just be Sunday snoozies Very Happy

catgirl_872catgirl_872
good luck to u hun seems like u really want this baby as ur in a rush too know Smile xxx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I knew very soon after when I was pregnant with my daughter. I was kind of in denial because she wasn't in the plans (so I thought Rolling Eyes ) but I really knew right away. I know when she was conceived, as it could have only been one specific time.

Good luck hun, I hope in about 5 weeks you get the result you're hoping for Smile

wyked-wytchwyked-wytch
- My blog

hapydazy said:
I knew very soon after when I was pregnant with my daughter. I was kind of in denial because she wasn't in the plans (so I thought Rolling Eyes ) but I really knew right away. I know when she was conceived, as it could have only been one specific time.

Good luck hun, I hope in about 5 weeks you get the result you're hoping for Smile

I was the same with my first pregnancy and this one. I knew the instant I threw up (About a week before the period was due each time. Your body's got it's own way of letting you know what's going on. Just try and not be too disappointed if you're not pregnant though because added stress won't help. The most important thing is to relax and enjoy the sex! Wink The baby will come if you keep at it often enough!

CammieCammie
Aww thanks everyone Thumbs Up

I had a strong but brief pain in my uterus today and today is the 6th day after possible conception and I know the 6th day is around the average for implantation. It's better because I've been at work all day so my mind's been off it, but I've still had occasional stabbing sensations in my boobs, especially near the nipples and this possible implantation pain was unmistakeable and it came as I was busy so I know I didn't imagine it, which gives me hope.
It wasn't like period pain at all and to be honest, I don't feel like my period will start, but then a girl said that if you ovulate late, your period will be late, so I'm going to go and see if I can check it out.
Keep your fingers crossed for me Baby

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews