Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

X-Factor - Who you want to win and why?

Hayls82Hayls82
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
SAME DIFFERENCE, LEON or RHYDIAN, who you want to win and why?

I'm going for Rhydian, looks weird but think he has a great voice and been brill all the way through

angelmumangelmum
I would like Leon to win
because i cant stand same differance Embarassed
and i'm not keen on the songs Rhydian sings
but he is a good singer

i did want Bev to win but she has gone Sad Face

WelshMumWelshMum

Hayls82 said:

I'm going for Rhydian, looks weird but think he has a great voice and been brill all the way through

All the above plus he's Welsh!! The Riddler to win!!! Very happy

angelmumangelmum

Hayls82 said:

I think he look's like Jack Frost Embarassed
well he did in that white suit Crazy

WelshMumWelshMum

angelmum said:

Hayls82 said:

I think he look's like Jack Frost Embarassed
well he did in that white suit Crazy

Oh yeah! He did too!! Complete with v stylish white polar bear (hoping it was faux!) fur coat!

WelshMumWelshMum
Hang on that was the tin foil suit...

WelshMumWelshMum
Can't believe Same Difference are in final, what a fix!! Did anyone see semi-final of Dirty Dancing comp last night?

GTTkelGTTkel
Rhydian, 100% most talented, 100% most unique

WelshMumWelshMum

GTTkel said:
Rhydian, 100% most talented, 100% most unique

Definately!

GTTkelGTTkel
I'm watching it now and Same Difference (although lovely people) are just too cheesey for this competition. They look like someone has stuck a coat hanger in their mouth

AlexAlex Moderator
got to be Leon (not that I watch it) But I love Frank Sinatra songs etc and he is really good at them. He is also from a fab part of the UK Embarassed

AlexAlex Moderator

alex said:
got to be Leon (not that I watch it) But I love Frank Sinatra songs etc and he is really good at them. He is also from a fab part of the UK Embarassed

How right was I top back him!! Very happy

angelmumangelmum

alex said:

alex said:

How right was I top back him!! Very happy

I should of put a bet on last night also Wink

GTTkelGTTkel
I felt so sorry for Rhydian, I kind of expected Leon to win but still think it should have been Rhydian

kirstkirst
im taking my 2 nieces to go see x factor tour in march,. cant wait. i wanted leon to win, cos rydian will come out on top neway. u watch he'll b in all the major musicals esp phantom of the opera.

WolfblassWolfblass
Unforutantely i didn't want Leon to win! I really do not think his voice is that fantastic - i do not think he is the BEST voice britain had to offer this year.

But bless him he's made his mum proud! Very happy

WelshMumWelshMum
I voted for Rhydian 15 times, was engaged just the once Crying . Have you seen the who-ha over the phonelines?!!

Rhydian will do well in any case, he's got everyone after him already! Really wanna see him as the Phantom!! I've never really been into classical singing- he's really started something in every age range... lots of kids supporting him in Cardiff City Hall Saturday night!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews