Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Hello everybody

Hayls82Hayls82
posted 1 decade 9 months ago
Hi everyone, I´m Hayley,I am 25 and 11 weeks pregnant with my first baby.
I work as a nursery nurse at a day care centre in Walsall and also do a little bit of singing in pubs and clubs around the town.
I live with my hubby of 14 months, Kristian who is a DJ and is well-excited about being a daddy.
Can I multi-task and ask if its ok for him to sign-up and chat to any other dads-to-be?
Hope to chat all soon xx

AlexAlex Moderator
Hello Hayley. welcome to JP. Congratulations on your pregnancy Baby

Get hubby to sign up we have a few Daddys on here

kimbekimbe
hello awww congrats darl im kim 21 from grimsby just had my first baby nerly 5 weeks ago lil girl called paige i live with my BF joe whos 19 get ur fella signed up joe cums on ere from time 2 time

angelmumangelmum
Hello Very Happy

I'm Donna and i'am mummy to Demi, Zoe, Joshua and Evie and we have two little angels in heaven Kelvin and Lewis and my OH is called John and we all coem from the North East Smile

we have a few daddy's here so please tell your OH to sign up Thumbs Up

jo-jojo-jo
Wave HI there hun "congratulations on your prgnancy"hope to chat to you soon.My name is Jo i am mum to my DS 3 1/2 and my DH and i are expecting our 2nd LO in July.xxx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hi nice to meet ya Hayls Wave I'm Tammy, I live in the US with my 4 1/2 year old daughter Aaralyn and my boyfriend Mike and his 17 year old daughter Amber. Congratulations to you and Kristian on expecting your first baby..... Being a parent is crazily amazing!! Stick around here and you'll get great support and advise (if/when ya want it) and it's just plain fun here too Thumbs Up

bunnigirlbunnigirl
hey hun welcome to jp hope u have fun babe

and congratulations on the baby

xxx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
hello hun Wave welcome aboard and congrats on yr pregnancy Very Happy

im stacey, 33, from north yorkshire and mum to three. jami (11) catherine (4) and ben (3)

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews