Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

laminate flooring...

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
posted 1 decade 9 months ago
well as you all know - i have chosen the best time of year to decorate - yes, i need my head checking - haha!!

anyways, im getting there slowly - my laminate flooring was delivered today - all 12packs of it! its stacked in my front room - ethans using it as a climbing frame at the moment!! my dad and kev will be fitting it wednesday as its the only time they can both get off before xmas!

so my plan of painting and papering before the flooring is down has failed - so now im just gonna have to make sure i get no paint on my new floor!!! Shocked

candgsmumcandgsmum
Are you taking a carpet up? If so keep hold of it and re-lay it over the laminate while you paint and paper so if anything splashes or is dropped, your laminate floor will be saved.

I'm getting some B&Q vouchers for xmas so I can decorate our bedroom Thumbs Up

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
thats a fab idea! I never thought of that but i will do that now you have mentioned it! Ours has all been done on vouchers,kev gets them free from work-he gets a 10pound voucher for every hour of overtime he does.they are high street ones so can be spent anywher but we have spent them in b and q and homebase this time. Normally we would save them and do the christmas shop with them.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews