Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

TTC Diary

BrownieBrownie
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
I have been reading bratz diary and she really did inspire me to start my own.
For all of those who dont know me from the previous site my name is Lisa and I have been trying to concieve for 13 months (makes me sound like i am at AA!!!! hehe).
The last 13 months have been possibly the hardest ever Crying
I am currently on Clomid which is a fertility drug to help you ovulate and I started today my 5th cycle.
I was given 6 cycles to take and if it doesnt work i am not sure what the next step is.
I will update everyone as i go along, please feel free to share your thoughts xx I am having a HYCOSY scan on Friday so if anyone has had that ....share....

HayleyHayley
good luck with it all hun!

i will read ur diary and try to support u when i can! Kiss

BeckyBecky
Very happy GOOD LUCK! Hope you are managing to keep your chin up. Let us know how it goes on Friday Xx Smile

bratzzbratzz
Good luck Lisa...if you need a shoulder just give me a shout.x bratzz x

BrownieBrownie
- My blog
ohhh gee thanks guys I am very nervous about tomorrow now and I have put my pain killers in my bag already so that i dont forget to take them prior to the treatment xxx think about me at 4pm Crying Lisa xxx Kiss Kiss

AlexAlex Moderator
Good luck hun. Will think about you all afternoon Kiss Kiss

BrownieBrownie
- My blog

alex said:
Good luck hun. Will think about you all afternoon Kiss Kiss

thanks so much alex xxxxx

BrownieBrownie
- My blog
I had my HSG scan yesterday and i was expecting it to be uncomfortable and uncomfortable it was!!!!!! Just when i thought it hurt too much it was over and done with , i wouldnt want to have it again mind!!! I will get the results on the 28th but she said from what she could see they were fine. I will keep you updated xxx Bye for now Lisa Baby

BrownieBrownie
- My blog
results have all come back completely clear Very happy we have been given another 6 months of clomehine and then i have been referred for IUI. Hopefully i will fall pregnant before i need it, but unfortunatley it wont be this month as AF arrived this morning Crying

jo-c25jo-c25
try not to stress to much i to took clomid for my first baby i hav polycystic ovaries and i had to go thro lots of test but i now hav two boys an didnt even need treatment with 2nd he was a complete surprise.Wishing you lots of look.
jo x Kiss

BrownieBrownie
- My blog
thanks Jo xxxxxxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews