Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

It has began...

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 1 week ago
Gag I have been sooooo sick with morning,afternoon,night and midnight sickness.
I feel so drained and i have to try so hard to keep my food down or even get it close to my mouth LOL.
I have been forcing ginger biscuits,lollies etc down my throat trying to ease it but it just wont settle.
I woke up at 3am this morning when i tried to turn over in bed to get comfy it started again i feel sea sick. Gag
I have lost weight as im not eating properly,im seeing my doctor on wed im sure i will be ok.I remember last time i was pregnant he wanted me to go to hospital as i wasnt putting on weight and i got dehydrated from being sick so often.
AHHHHHHHH the joys i cant wait till it settles so i can enjoy being pregnant again.
(sorry for the big whine and winge im a bit of a sookie baby)LOL

nurse2_bnurse2_b
I am sorry that you are feeling so rotten! When I was pregnant with #2 I could literally walk into someone's house and could tell just by the smell what was in their trash! I swear I had a nose like a bloodhound! When you do to your appt. you should ask your doctor about a prescription for Zofran. This med works wonders for some women, I would give it a try! There is also a fairly new prescription prenatal vitamin that claims it helps with morning sickness. It is called preferaOB, it contains vit B12, which is thought to help with the nausia. Hope you feel better soon!
~J

jo-jojo-jo
I have an appointment tomorow with my gp.I went into the chemist the other day and they gave me blackmores morning sickness remedy/vitimins. I dont think they have kicked in yet as i am still feeling a bit green around the gills today Gag LOL.

wyked-wytchwyked-wytch
- My blog
I can relate to all the yucky feelings. The first three months of this pregnancy were awful. Constant sickness and lack of energy for everything. Doing the dishes was like climbing Everest. I'm over it now though although I still get a little sick. I lost a good few pounds too but I seem to be able to eat a lot better than before. I hope your appointment goes well. Let us know what the doc says.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I hope you're feelin' better now jo-jo!! I never had too much of the sickness when I was pregnant with Aaralyn so I can't totally relate with you but it must be very yucky!! But on a good note, it's for very good reason that you aren't feeling well!! Very Happy Thumbs Up Clapping

jo-jojo-jo
Clapping YAY i was only sick untill 11am today and its now nearly 5pm i hope this is the end of my sicky stage LOL.
I had another appointment on wed the doctor said im fine hes a bit concerned about my weight loss but i am trying to fix that.
I am booked in for my scan on the 7th January as they couldnt fit me in any earlier due to christmas. Sooo i will be able to tell you all if its one or two Baby 's in my belly.
Scared

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Thumbs Up Good news jo!! I'm so happy for you that you're feeling less sick. Can't wait to hear the news, but we gotta wait till January Sad Hopefully either way it will be the news you want to hear (I think you are secretly a little excited about twins Razz )

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwww hun. i had sickness the whole nine months with jami. was awful. hope yrs settles soon

cant wait to find out if yr having twins or not Thumbs Up

jo-jojo-jo
Yeah you got me Tammy i am a little excited about the chances of me having twins Razz but i will be happy with one or two babies as long as they are healthy and happy.I thought i got to excited about my morning sickness easing up i had a good day yesterday but today i have been puking ALL DAY LONG Gag Gag Gag LOL

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw poor you hun Hug

I had horrible morning sickness with George too, I couldn't even brush my teeth without puking Sad

Hope you begin to feel a little better soon, I have heard bad sickness is a sign of multiple pregnancy Very Happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews