Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

small bump again

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 6 years ago
i think if your first was small and he was ok i dont think u will have a problem

if they thought the baby was small they would have been doing extra growth scans babe they did with me anyway

good luck anyway babe hope all goes well

xxx

catgirl_872catgirl_872
thanx everyone, i will let u know and we will see when he is born Very happy xxx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
just been looking at your pics on myspace and u aint really that small! just must be the top your wearing with it being quite baggy! ur bump looks pretty normal size on your myspace pics!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
really u like so, i did too i though i was gettin big fast but ive stopped growin now but yea i think ur right its the top. ill try take another pic soon Smile xx

catgirl_872catgirl_872
here ya go, now im startin to think my bump isnt a bad size at all Very happy i think its cus my husband took the last pic and hes tall so would be taken from a high angle plus i blame the top lol

xxx

hapydazyhapydazy
I think it is a very "compact" bump... either way, I still say ya look very healthy and the smaller the bump the easier on you at this point right! Smile

catgirl_872catgirl_872
i know bein in college still i cant imagen a bigger bump lol xx

mrsrolivermrsroliver
Your bump is nice and compact. Everyone is different though when they carry. I myself was like a beach whale but because I am soo small anyway it looked bigger, not to mention that I had a 9lb 12oz baby. I think you look fab. I've seen pictures of my mum when she was 37 weeks pregnant with me and no bump.. i'm sure i'm adopted

bunnigirlbunnigirl
lol mrsroliver the adopted bit so funny vless u

and babe i dont think your bump looks so little after all babe

xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews