Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

small bump again

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
do u think my bump is small for 33 weeks?? xx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
all bumps vary hun - it depends on your natural build as well as baby and then some women carry alot of water - some dont - but unless your MW is concerned then i wouldnt be.as long as your baby is healthy - that is the main thing.i was HUGE!!! yet ethan didnt way anything like they predicted, he was predicted way over 9lb!! he weighed 7lb 15oz.
iv got a friend whos just had a baby and she was huge her baby was just over 4lb! so i wouldnt worry too much unless like i said - ur MW thinks its a concern.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
nah im not worryin cus i was small on kieran and he turned out to be 7 lbs 12 oz lol its just the fluid i guess lol its just ppl always sayin to me "wow ur tiny no would of thought u were that far gone" i dunno why but it kinda puts me down as if im ment to be big at this stage and ppl only take interest for the women who is masive cus to be fair i dont think im gonna get much better as i was this size when kieran was born lol xx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
its prob just the way ur meant to be hun! my sis didnt even show a bit til she was going on for 7months! and she has a tiny size 8 frame!! il have to find some piccys of me so u can see how big i was lol!! it killed me so i envy you to be honest! i bet you dont have as many pains as us with bigger bumps lol!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
i really wouldnt know as ive had a small bump on kieran too lol i had an easy labour too so i havent really had all the pain that women get xx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
heres a few of my bump pics! i was huge from begining to end lol!!

22weeks bump

33weeks bump

37weeks bump

39weeks bump

41+5weeks bump (ethan came this night!) i think this pic looks like one of my smallest bump pics considering its the last ever bump pic!!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
wow bless ur soul lol xxx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
ur bump is more like my 22wk one lol! saying this tho - i did love my pregnancy - i know some people really struggle but i felt so good (apart from the time i thort my pelvis was about to snap in two!!)

hapydazyhapydazy
I think your bump looks very healthy and cute too Cassie! I never got real big bump compared to others I've seen but I loved it however big it got! I'll have to dig up some pics too

catgirl_872catgirl_872
awww thanx lol and yea be great to see xx

jo-jojo-jo
Very happy Hunni i think your bump looks great!!!
I also had a small bump first time round as Hayley said i think it depends on your build but i guess every pregnancy is different.
I have found this time at 8wks i already have a nice little bump the first time i didnt show untill i was about 6mnths.

nurse2_bnurse2_b
I LOVE bumps... so I have to share mine! This was taken one week before Mason came into this world!

gypseygypsey
i think im big for nearly 22 weeks i was small with my first one but he only weighed 5 lb 8 oz i was huge with second 8lb 8 oz and quite big with 3 rd one she was 7lb 13 oz ill post my bump wen i get pics sorted Smile

catgirl_872catgirl_872

jo-jo said:
Very happy Hunni i think your bump looks great!!!
I also had a small bump first time round as Hayley said i think it depends on your build but i guess every pregnancy is different.
I have found this time at 8wks i already have a nice little bump the first time i didnt show untill i was about 6mnths.

awww thanx hun and yea my bump showed alot quicker this time but i think thats cus ur belly has already been stretched from first time round Very happy xx

catgirl_872catgirl_872
[quote="nurse2_b"]I LOVE bumps... so I have to share mine! This was taken one week before Mason came into this world!

thats a nice bump Very happy u look like ur lovin it lol xx

catgirl_872catgirl_872

gypsey said:
i think im big for nearly 22 weeks i was small with my first one but he only weighed 5 lb 8 oz i was huge with second 8lb 8 oz and quite big with 3 rd one she was 7lb 13 oz ill post my bump wen i get pics sorted Smile

yea be great to see ur bump Smile and cool kieran was 7 lbs 12 so thats why i dont really wanna get bigger cus i love tiny babies lol xx

gypseygypsey
ill get oh to take piccy im waddlin already lol Very happy

angelmumangelmum
You bump does look quite small

but then again i was huge Wink

what's your M/W said?

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
I had a small bump with Caitlin but then I am a tiny person, she was 6 lb 7oz they said she wouldn't be anymore than 5.

Everyone is different

catgirl_872catgirl_872

angelmum said:
You bump does look quite small

but then again i was huge Wink

what's your M/W said?

i havent seen her since i was 28 weeks, ill be seein her on the 11th. they didnt say anythin about kieran lol xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews