Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

carrying baby in wrap

LilMissBossyLilMissBossy
posted 1 decade 1 week ago
Hi all,

I am new here and 7 weeks, nearly 8, pregnant - I want to carry my baby in a wrap or a sling and I was wondering if there are courses or consultations for "correct wrapping" in Bedfordshire?

Wave

becbec
hi first of welcome to the website. Wave you'll find it a godsend when your babys here,to pick other peoples brains or just to have a rant. will this baby be your first? sorry i dont know the answer to your question myself. i would ask a midwife or health visitor, they may know themselves or be able to connect you with someone who does. or a shop that sells them should probably know. if all else fails the internet. just go to google and put in baby slings or something and its bound to come up with something. if i have another baby (got 2 boys 2yrs and 3 yrs) i think i'd like to try a sling. Smile
Bec x

angelsmomangelsmom
i dont know about courses but ive just got a mei tai sling off babyhawk.com for baby when he arrives.
it came with instructions and i found instructions online.

congrats on your pregnancy hun and welcome to jp.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
hi hun i am no help with the sling question but i just wanted to say hi and welcome to jp babe hope u have fun hunni

xxx

LilMissBossyLilMissBossy
posted 1 decade 5 days ago
Hello!

Thank you all you lovelies!

Yes this is my first baby!
I did already find countless wrap sites - good quality ones. But I don't trust my own skills to read from instructions Very Happy

But I'm only 8 weeks now and I'll have lots of time to ask!

Thank you!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews