Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

dont u h8

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 1 week ago
dont you hate people that tut at you in town when youve got your pram ,,they just randomly stop and you nerly go into the back of them ,,, or you try an go round them then they start walking again then they tut at you ,, the path was really norrow when i was walking with my pram and insted of just waiting a sec for me to pass this woman like stromed around me and tutted so i shouted at her should not of lost my cool but i couldnt help myself ,, then yeserday in woolworths this woman bumpt into joe and joe said sorry an she had the cheek to turn round and go no your not bloody cheek of it he was being genuin as well ,, its the time of year i know everyone doing there crimbo shopping ,, hence why i did mine online sooo much eaiser

GTTkelGTTkel
I normally say very loudly about people like that "Oh they wont bloody move for you". I want them to hear and to know how arrogant I think they are

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
omg one of my biggest peeves is when ppl stop in front of you. or turn around without looking and almost going into you and they look at you like its yr faulf Bad! Bad! grrrrrrrrrrrr

candgsmumcandgsmum
I hate to say this, I'm not saying all, but older people are the worst for it! I once had to walk onto a busy road because 2 old ladies were stood in the middle of the path, I said excuse me twice and one of them turned and looked at me and then turned back and just carried on talking! I was fuming! She had the check to tut at me too Shrug I've experienced it worst from older people, I don't know why?

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Thats the one thing I bloody hate. Drives me mad. Most people are okay round here but theres one street leading into town where its soo busy and they walk so damn SLOW!I go a different way into town now LOL. Just annoying when your rushing + with a kid makes it worst.

Yes people don't know what excuse me means anymore, they moan at younger people about our manners what about theirs?

glennyglenny
really shouldnt get me started on this subject LOL, i get so stressed out in town, especially with old people, dont want to sound ageist - but they think they own the blooming world Evil or Very Mad they dont hold doors for you, never say thankyou or excuse me, and never move from the buggy space on buses Evil or Very Mad

trust me this is me being calm hehe Embarassed Crazy

angelsmomangelsmom
its true old people expect young people to do everything for them but they do nowt for us.

if people dont move for me with buggy, i end up have having a conversation with myself along the lines of, 'ill move then shall i yea i think thats a good idea no one else is!!!!!!'

then u get the funny looks for talking to myself LOL!

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
LOL I can get really bitchy, once I got on the bus and some other people got on saw I had the buggy and didn't nothing so I pushed past, according to my BF I was very rude but then people should use their bloody damn eyes thats why they got given them!!!

God I can be soo bitchy when I am out, trying to calm it down a lil haha

catgirl_872catgirl_872
i just walk with my pram fast so i make sure im in front LOL but they do piss me off when they think ur in the way or if ya cant move cus of someone else bein in the way. u never guess what tho old ladys was bein horrible to me on the bus when i first had kieran LOL because the travel system was on it and it was a small bus,they were like a pram that big shouldnt be aloud on the bus and was bein really horrible about it,i think i did run over old ladys toes tho on the way off LOL xx

ellee1984ellee1984
i ended up having ago at 2 old people the other day in there in there mobility scooters following each other down the pavement there was a narrow bit of the pavement i was walking through and these 2 mobilty scooters come up towards me and id just come thru but the women in front had to stop cos there was someone behind me and her hubby decided to stop at an angle and my pushchair was basically an inch away from a brick wall and he compeletly blocked me in so i gave him some abuse and walked off.. LOL i normally though walk fast aswell and i just have this long on my face saying come on then try it... i did that once in london walking over westminster bridge ha ha the whole crowd of people just parted and let me through as i was walking towards them and then by the time id got to parliment and the abbey and oxford st my m8 took the pushchair and was taking peoples ankles out if they stopped in front of us suddenly and said pushchair look where you going... LOL

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i know this sounds nasty but i think the worse people on this planit are the oldies!!! they think all us young uns are the worst but they have no manners, think we all have to move for them and will not help you at all!

they watch me struggle with doors and the buggy, dont move out your way - i was heavily pregnant on the bus and this old lady said that she needed my seat more than i did!! yeh i dont mind standing but not when im about to burst and the last time i stood the bus slammedon its breaks and i went bump first into the pole!!

i hate shopping in town for the pure fact of the pathetic biddys! why they are like that i dont know!! Evil or Very Mad

claire-abbieclaire-abbie
what i hate is when some1 is stood in the way. so im polite n say excuse me. i'll say it a maximum of 3 times, then ram them with the buggy, n say, whoops, didn't c ya there sorry...
i no its mean but i always make sure i ram em hard... LOL

catgirl_872catgirl_872
haha, i hate that too i have to say it really loud so they can hear and its so imbarrassin xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews