Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Thank You

becca23254becca23254
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
- My blog
Where to start...well I just stumbled on an old bookmark (5 months old LOL) from this site leading to a forum post of mine, asking for advice on my unplanned pregnancy, and whether or not to abort. The father and i had split up and I was having a really hard time knowing what was best to do. Anyways I got loads of great advice from everyone here and that gave me the strength i needed to keep my little boy due on Feb 14th. So I guess I'm just here to say a great big thanks to everyone that helped, I'm just so glad i came here because like predicted by you great bunch he has already given me more smiles and happiness than my ex ever did. So again thank you all and without being too hormonal (LOL) you really did all help me make the best choice of my life. Hug

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hey hun, I don't think I replied due to one reason or another, but very pleased to hear things have worked out for you Kiss

Have a happy healthy rest of your pregnancy, not long until you have a Baby xx

glennyglenny
i wouldnt have been a member at that time hunni - but pleased to hear that you made the decision that was right for you x

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww am so pleased for you hunnie, I remember this post and am sure I replied and am glad you made the right decision Clapping

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
aww glad all is working out for hunni xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Awwww, so happy to read this news! I wondered about how you were doing after you made you're original post... glad things are going so well... can't wait to here all about your LO when he comes in to the world! Thumbs Up Congratulations Sweety!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews