Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

took kids to soft play

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
- My blog
took the kids to a new soft play today. kids loved it and ben spent the whole 90 mins we were there in the ball pool lolol

i have no idea what jami was doing in these 2 pics LOL

this ones great lolol

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww greta piccys hunnie, the kids looked like they loved it there, Mia loves soft play areas, great for the parents aswell Thumbs Up

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
arent they great? sit and chill with a cuppa and a book while the kids play safely. Thumbs Up

glennyglenny
brilliant pics - they look like they're having a great time Very Happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
I keep meaning to take mine to soft play, there loads around here.

Looks like they loved it hun Thumbs Up

prettythingsprettythings
unfortunately my son gets quickly bored of soft play nowadays, he's nearly 9 so I suppose he's been going for a few years so it's nothing new and challenging for him anymore. Now its a case of running off to play and 20 minutes later he'll sit with me and ask for food/drink/sweets/when he's going home!!!! Shocked LOL!
Need some new ideas now Rolling Eyes

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

prettythings said:
unfortunately my son gets quickly bored of soft play nowadays, he's nearly 9 so I suppose he's been going for a few years so it's nothing new and challenging for him anymore. Now its a case of running off to play and 20 minutes later he'll sit with me and ask for food/drink/sweets/when he's going home!!!! Shocked LOL!
Need some new ideas now Rolling Eyes

this is exactly what jami did LOL. shes 11

becbec
i love indoor play areas as well. my 2 just love it. i remember the first time after a few visits when they both had the confidence to run off by themselves, it was wonderful! Clapping

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 1 week ago
Looks like they had a lot of fun Stace! Glad to see those cuties again Very Happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews