Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Body Shapes

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
im a cello lolol

becbec
hi guys
apparantly im a vase. although i clicked on small boobs it says a vase shape has big boobs Suspect i wish lol!

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Bec my boobs are av, C/D but then I am petite and it said I am a vase lol I'm going to sort of go with it but thinking of buying their book

becbec
yeh, i got their book last xmas - what you shouldnt wear - or something like that. maybe santa will bring me the other book! lol! i'm ok with my small boobs as long as i've got my gel bra to fall back on when i'm feeling all small!! Smile

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Lol tits are tits. My BF don't care if they are small or big lol. I need to get some more bras just soo expensive!

becbec
its funny, i was just talking about this with my mum earlier. we're going to get properly measured at john lewis. think im going to get a nice new white gel bra. yeh, my hubby loves my boobies Naughty i hope, i think Suspect its just getting some clothes to look right thats the problem Wink

WolfblassWolfblass
i'M REALLY CUNFUZZLED..... Suspect

I have largish boobs, big hips and bum, wobbly tum but rather a slim waist and broadish shoulders (about proportianate with hips) so i seem to fit ALOT of the categories...LMAO!!!! Wink

becbec
you sound like an hour glass Smile

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews