Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

age 12 and looking after the kids

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Anyone else watching this Michelle just told me to put it on.

Sad Face Its awful i could cry poor little things they have no life Sad Face

mitchmitch
aww has/is anybody watching this tonight?
its about 2 parents who are blind and choose to keep having kids they currently have 5/6 but its left to the 12year old and the younger girl to do everything while they just sit there and smoke there heads off.the houe is manky.
the girls feed and change the younger ones before leaving for school,and if the little ones mucky there nappys then there left till the girls come home from school etc and the woman wants 8 kids
why have kids if they carnt be looked afterproply?
its robbing the others of there hild hoods.
the younger one was found with a black bag ova her head not so long back

GTTkelGTTkel
It's heart breaking I don't understand people's logic. I suppose they don't think having kids is hard work as they are not the ones taking care of them all the time. Those poor children

sugarsugar Moderator
I didnt see this but have seen other threads about how awful it was!
the oldest girl said she didnt want kids as she looked after her bro's and sis's - this isnt fair! she shouldnt be scared to have her own!
And also heard the mum & dad were able enough to step over thier 8mth old asleep at the bottom of the stairs and to light thier fags and pour a beer! if u can do that u can change a dirty nappy!!! Its a shame as it makes it look as though other blind ppl cant cope when they can! Also there is that woman with no arms and legs who managed to bring up her baby perfectly fine! i would of thought that would harder than being blind surely?

DonnalisaDonnalisa
I purposely didn't watch this as it would have made me angry! I saw the clips for it & that was enough for me! Those poor children should have been taken into care a long time ago & given a chance at a better life!!! Mad

mum2ciaranmum2ciaran
i watch this to it made me really angry to see the girls look after the others while they sit there and smoke and drink Very happy did anyone see the bit where the little baby was really dirty and was eating his dry bread off the floor Mad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews