Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Government loses 25 million child benefit details!

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 10 months ago
OMG is all I can say!

http://money.uk.msn.com/consumer/article.aspx?cp-documentid=6748777

angelsmomangelsmom
a finacial guy was on gmtv this morning and said if you use childs names or dob as passwords for banking especially to change them as a precaution.

i think its rediculous and its not enough that the guys resigned and they want alastair darling to resign, hows that gonna help us?!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
it was on the news all day, i cant believe it but is it the disk for ppl clamin child benefit or ppl who already have child benefit??xx

ellee1984ellee1984
i think it the disc for every family in the uk who are getting child benefit the details of the person it paid to the account details it paid into and all your childs details name, dob, adress etc

catgirl_872catgirl_872
nooooooooo i cant afford for someone to steal all my money cus the only money i have is to pay the bills and rent Crying i really hope it doesnt happen, if it did i would be sooo mad and would say they have to give the money back for losing it xx

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
so do we still get it or will it stop?

ellee1984ellee1984
as far as im aware the officials are reckoning we still getting it we just gotta keep an eye on our accounts and the banks are going to keep an eye for any abnormal activity

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Its stupid, they always bang on about keeping out documents safe and they go and do this!!

Just handing it to people to do fraud!

I always check my bank everyday online LOL

SonyaLouSonyaLou
Its scary, anyone could have our private information, its shocking

candgsmumcandgsmum
Well got my apology from them this morning in the post, obviously they lost my details then! Evil or Very Mad

SonyaLouSonyaLou
Apparently some 6 other disks have been lost, this time some telephone conversation with customers

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7111056.stm

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
this is all just so stupid, I got my letter of apology in the post yesterday, its terrible that this has happened but we are just going to have to be grown up about this and watch our own backs, hope no one steals my identity, but am sure if they do they will give it back soon enough its not fun being me Mad

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
i want a letter of appology too..wonder if i get one

SonyaLouSonyaLou
I want a letter of apology too, everyone should get one

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews