Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Being pregnant

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
I have two children and have always planned on having two and no more. After my second was born I still felt like this but then suddenly went into a total broody patch, but it wasn't so much wanting another child it was that I was craving being pregnant again. I started to feel totally deprived that I'd never have that experience again. But I've now realised it's just being pregnant I miss but I definately don't plan any more children. But hey if it's right for you then why not?

mrsrolivermrsroliver
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
Hey guys!

I am really missing being pregnant lately and am thinking that my boys are getting bigger and I'm missing having a baby around the house. My husband will freak if I told him this. Cuckoo

We sort of decided two was enough..Maybe I'm just going through a phase and in a few weeks I'll feel different. I'll think I'll wait and see.hahaha

Saying that Jenson was 9lb 12oz and delivered and Harley was 9lb 10oz so I'm not sure I want to put myself through that again... Shocked

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews