Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

health visitor

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 3 weeks ago
met my health visitor 2day she seems nice gave me loads of information and told me were my baby clinic was etc said paige looks fine an all is well whoo Crazy

casey27casey27
thats great that you have a nice hv. some can be pretty patronising or critical etc xxx g;lad the baby is doing well x

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwww glad everythings ok hun. love yr ticker Thumbs Up

mrsrolivermrsroliver
Glad things went well. Health visitors can be a little too o.t.t sometimes but I have a good one to.

buzzybuzzy
posted 9 years 11 months ago
some are really good and yes as you say others can be so ott and tell you what you must do..basically inflicting their own views on you, but you can always get advice elsewher if you don't get on with your health visitor, sounds like your one is ok though !

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
alot of health visitors can be right witches - but luckily, like you, mine is great - i dont see her that much now, just when i pop down the clinic to get ethan weighed (which isnt that often!)

catgirl_872catgirl_872
i didnt have one when kieran was born,
day after he was born midwife came to the house to take a bit of kierans blood from his foot then after that i only saw the midwife when i went to get him weighed but no health visitor xx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
glad it went well Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews