Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

I'm a Celebrity...

mummyheathmummyheath
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
im enjoying but having to record it on sky+ coz charly watches playhouse disney lol but am really enjoying it loving janice doing all the tasks its just great hehe Very happy

catgirl_872catgirl_872
i think its wrong when u have a partner and go into a tv show with a bunch of ppl and get off with someone cus u know the other person is watchin and will break there hearts (im on about the eastenders guy and the singer they gettin closer)same happens in big brother and that,poor ppl on the outside watchin there partners gettin close/off with other ppl Tounge Out xxx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog

catgirl_872 said:
i think its wrong when u have a partner and go into a tv show with a bunch of ppl and get off with someone cus u know the other person is watchin and will break there hearts (im on about the eastenders guy and the singer they gettin closer)same happens in big brother and that,poor ppl on the outside watchin there partners gettin close/off with other ppl Tounge Out xxx

I agree hunnie, if that was dave he would no it wouldnt be worth coming out coz I would kill him Mad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews