Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

I'm a Celebrity...

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
So it's back on tonight. Personally I like watching all those cringe-worthy bush tucker trials. Hope there are some decent celebs this year. Jay from Five is a good start Very happy


crazy_girlcrazy_girl
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
i dont know any thats going in there..there just people who havnt been around for ages and are trying to get back in the limelight

xxx

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
will probably have it on, nothing better to watch Embarassed

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
lol i just watched it and i find it funny how the two women are already fightin lol xx

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
I'm surprised Janice Dickinson is in it, it's normally has-beens but she's still so high profile in the here and now. She' going to be high maintenance for the others I think., total DIVA

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
iv never heard of janice dickinson and think shes a right mess so i dont see how someone like her is high profile - if she is!! she reminds me of that cat face woman!! the amount of surgery shes had im surprised she can even talk let alone move!!

janice dickinson in a few years time... hehehe!!


mummyheathmummyheath
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
- My blog
oh no i forgot that started did i miss much??

CharleyCharley
posted 1 decade 2 years ago

mummyheath said:
oh no i forgot that started did i miss much??


not much, just a load of bickering and arguing between that Janice woman and the Lynne the PR guru.

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 1 decade 2 years ago

Hayley_Kev said:
iv never heard of janice dickinson and think shes a right mess so i dont see how someone like her is high profile - if she is!!

She does actually have her own t.v. show and also makes guest appearances on programmes like America's Next Top model because she was the first 'Super Model'. But she is a gobby cow and has had lots of work done and lots more to come I'm guessing. But then at 53 if I have her figure I'll be very happy

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
i like her, at the beginnin she said shes all fake and she doesnt care which is good i think, not that shes all fake but the fact she doesnt hide what shes done to herself and shes fun lol xxx

barrybarry
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
Maybe its just me being a guy and a bit old …..but apart from Rodney marsh I know nobody on the program, am I so out of touch …..or is it a camp full of nobody's??? Confused

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
I know some of them

The Marc guy played Gianni in Eastenders (part of the Giseppi family)

Cerys Matthew is the singer

Gemma Atkinson was in Hollyoaks

Anna Ryder Richardson

and J from 5!!


Just the old folk I dont know

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
Gag Gag Gag Gag I hate when they do they food challenge!!! Gag Gag Gag Gag

have to say John is doing well

pinknfluffypinknfluffy
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
i am already hooked!!! have to sky + it as hubbie doesnt see it as the psychological experiment that it is lol!!! (my reasoning for watching it!!)

i had never heard of janice dickinson but my god she looked gorgeous in the hotel but now after a few days with no make up or posh creams her face looks bloody awful - tight, shiny and yuk!!!

i think cerys is gorgeous and hope her and marc hit it off but he looks like he is in to all the ladies and is either a slime or he is a nice guy (not sure yet)

and katie has so far been sweet and not the ball breaker she was on the apprentice!!

i like how this strips people of their money and assets and those who cope and get on with it seem to be down to earth people (katie price did well and it changed my view of her) and those who are total divas and cant cope without food or coffee lol

but not even for 10 million would i eat croc Angry !!!!

mrsrolivermrsroliver
posted 1 decade 2 years ago

pinknfluffy said:
i am already hooked!!! have to sky + it as hubbie doesnt see it as the psychological experiment that it is lol!!! (my reasoning for watching it!!)

i had never heard of janice dickinson but my god she looked gorgeous in the hotel but now after a few days with no make up or posh creams her face looks bloody awful - tight, shiny and yuk!!!

i think cerys is gorgeous and hope her and marc hit it off but he looks like he is in to all the ladies and is either a slime or he is a nice guy (not sure yet)

and katie has so far been sweet and not the ball breaker she was on the apprentice!!

i like how this strips people of their money and assets and those who cope and get on with it seem to be down to earth people (katie price did well and it changed my view of her) and those who are total divas and cant cope without food or coffee lol

but not even for 10 million would i eat croc Angry !!!!


I'm sure the lack of food impacts their brain cells. They don't seem to have any thought over what they eat. I won't eat anything of that! My worst fear would be to eat a living cockroach

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 2 years ago

alex said:
I know some of them

The Marc guy played Gianni in Eastenders (part of the Giseppi family)

Cerys Matthew is the singer

Gemma Atkinson was in Hollyoaks

Anna Ryder Richardson

and J from 5!!


Just the old folk I dont know



think u mean the de marco family babe he played gianni de marco his brother was beppe which was short for giseppi lol i watch too much soaps

xxx

CharleyCharley
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
has Marc done anything else since leaving EE?

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
Ah yes but Giseppi's was the name of the restaurant they ran so you're all kind of right

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 2 years ago

bunnigirl said:

alex said:
I know some of them

The Marc guy played Gianni in Eastenders (part of the Giseppi family)

Cerys Matthew is the singer

Gemma Atkinson was in Hollyoaks

Anna Ryder Richardson

and J from 5!!


Just the old folk I dont know



think u mean the de marco family babe he played gianni de marco his brother was beppe which was short for giseppi lol i watch too much soaps

xxx


thats the family- I knew it had an Italian sounding name!!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
lol i really do watch too much tv well soaps anyway
i love ee

xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews