Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Sore Throat.....

SonyaLouSonyaLou
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
I have had a sore throat for a few days, its really bad, to explain it, its like, I have swallowed razor blades, its agony, I have taken some medicine, and had some sore throat sweets, nothing works, and now I have a cold coming, and to top that, I have the dreaded period Sad

catgirl_872catgirl_872
awww bless u Sad i had things like that,the whole way through my pregnancy so far i have had a runny nose and everyone keeps thinkin i got a cold but im like yea ok for the past 6 months LOL xx

SonyaLouSonyaLou
Gary is picking up a prescription for antibiotoics, nothing else is working

catgirl_872catgirl_872
hopefully that will Smile

candgsmumcandgsmum
Sounds a bit like tonsillitis hun, I remember the razor blade feeling when I it. Hope the anti-biotics work and you feel better soon x Hug

AlexAlex Moderator
moved to health as I think it is better in here

how are you feeling now

SonyaLouSonyaLou
I am still suffering, I am taking the penicillin, I got from the doc, but I have a cough now, and I had a earache too Sad

SonyaLouSonyaLou

candgsmum said:
Sounds a bit like tonsillitis hun, I remember the razor blade feeling when I it. Hope the anti-biotics work and you feel better soon x Hug

Its not tonsillitis, I had them removed

SonyaLouSonyaLou
Its still no better, I have now these tiny little blisters at the back of my tongue, might have to go back to the doctor's,

candgsmumcandgsmum

SonyaLou said:

candgsmum said:

Its not tonsillitis, I had them removed

Definitely not then if you have none LOL, sorry to hear you aren't feeling much better Hug x

SonyaLouSonyaLou
Its hurting so much, it could be the penicillin that has caused the blistering on my tongue, I went to the docs, and the nurse gave me a tongue and throat swab, it was horrible, I was gagging on this long stick thing, I have some cough stuff, and some throat spray, nothing seems to help, I am waiting for the results, and I am worried about what it might be Sad

baby_alpacababy_alpaca
posted 9 years 11 months ago
If you have "only" sore throat, raw garlic will do a very good job. The great thing about raw garlic is that it does not cause any irritating smell in your mouth Very Happy .

We take an natural antibiotic which always works - it is made of echinacea and made by our herbalist doc..

have you tried alternative medicine?

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews