Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

work

loveitloveit
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
hiya evry1 hope ur all doin ok! dnt no if ne1 has this prob ive jus bin signed off 2wks with bk pain went bk 2 the docs fri n they signed me off again 2wks more, my wrk r gettin reali stressy with me and tht makes me feel reali uncomforble im currently 24wks 6days does ne1 else have this prob? x

hayley81hayley81
No, sorry hun iam fortunate, i work from home but when ever i have been unwell for anything they have told me to relax and take it easy for a few days, let them get stressy at the end of the day yours and your babies health is more important, they cant sack u as u have a doctors letter and to sack u while pregnant is the worst thing they can ever do!! so honestly dont worry yourself over it just put your feet up and enjoy your time off. the most they can do is start your maternity leave off early but they cant even do that till ur 29 weeks.

TigerRoseTigerRose
Not quite the same but after being at my job for a month I got terrible ms and was signed off and then my granfather passed away last weekend so I was signed off again. I've just received a letter saying they accept my resignation.
I haven't resigned.

Take your time and put your feet up - I would!

loveitloveit
thanx girls yea ur rite y shud i care bout them they dnt care bout me and my lil boy cums 1st Very happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews