Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

4d scan

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
hiya,i had my 4d scan and it was amazin here a pic

i got a dvd and loads of pictures.xxx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
wow!!!

how much do they cost? iv heard theyre pricey??

personally i wouldnt have one as i dont like the idea of knowing your baby before its born - i think its bad enough how we can find out the sex and pick a date for delivery - let alone see our baby before its born!

did u get a video and stuff or did u have to pay extrafor that? technology is amazing tho aint it to allow this!! just think b y the time our kids have kids they will be clear proper cam-corder type films of the baby! LOL!!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
haha thats true yea next u'll be seein all what they would look like when born LOL
yea it was £195 i got the full package with that.i like the fact u get to find out the sex and know ur due date LOL xx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
is it a girl then like ur prediction or??

you can see every details cant you!! see whos nose its got and who it looks like and everything!! it is amazing!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
got mine and kierans nose LOL its a boy kyle LOL i know i need to get rid of that girl thing LOL xx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
aww congratulations hun Thumbs Up i saw the kyle name at the top and thort it may of been ur surname or something LOL!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
LOL thanx yea first time ive been on in a long time, im tryin to catch up but i had like 9 pages to go through LOL xx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
LOL! i got back from a break in scotland last sunday and it was amazing how much id missed in just a week so god help u haha!!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
LOL i know and i havent been on since i started bk in college LOL only a month and a half left in college,then xmas and then im off for my maternity leave hehe xx

kimbekimbe
awwww wow thats amazing if i had the money i would of had one do they look at its bits then so u get 100 perect answer

catgirl_872catgirl_872
LOL yes as soon as he was on the screen she was like theres his bits and i said so its defo a boy and she was like oh yea u couldnt miss that LOL so funny xx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
aww thats really great babe
and congrats on the baby boy hunni

do we have a name
xxx

SonyaLouSonyaLou
awwwwww, its amazing, did you get a DVD ?

TigerRoseTigerRose
Awww that's lovely! My friend is having it done it's very interesting to see isn't it?

Congratulations on having a little boy!

hayley81hayley81
awww wow thats amazing u got me thinking about having it donw now too,and kyle is my eldest boys name great choice!! cant think one for the lil man im having now though LOL was gonna be lucas matthew but i have changed my mind on that . but we will think of one im sure. and congrats again

catgirl_872catgirl_872

SonyaLou said:
awwwwww, its amazing, did you get a DVD ?

yes i did it was amazin and thanx everyone Very Happy Very Happy xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews