Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

the name game

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
its doing my head in ,, the fact that im now over due and we still have no certain name for little one we both really like paige but paige may just dont go im going to ask mr joe about paige lily may c wat he thinks to that coz i like it ,,, we did have gracie-may but ive gon off that now ,,,

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
awww thats a lovely name..im sur he wil say yes..

still no baby yet LOL

xxx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
aww hun so i have been off for a few days but i am guessing u didnt have that halloween baby then hunni
the name is lovely hunni and babe will be here before u no it u never no the fireworks tomorrow night might start u off
good luck babe
xxx

AlexAlex Moderator
Wait until you see her and you will know what to call her. I went to the hospital with 4 boys and 4 girls names I liked and when I saw baby I just knew he was a Joseph.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
sorry but i dont like gracey may sounds like that singer macey grey (one of them things were u dont realise wot ur saying n u say it rong!)

i like the name paige, but like u sedthe middel names dont go very well - what about a family name? ur middle name,ur mums or ur nans or his side of the family?

when u see her a name will just come into ur head - they tend to 'look' like certain names!

kimbekimbe
were not having gracie-may no more i relaised it is a combination of my ex finace an his new gfs name like mixed together sod that LOL i really like paige lily may joe just want paige may but i think i could talk him round ,,,,,, my middle name is jane ,,, my mums name is rosita,, my l8 nana is emma ,,,my other nan is edna LOL joes nans middle name was may thats were we got that from ,, i like paige emma may but joe dunt LOL

bunnigirlbunnigirl
men they never agree on anything i am so glad i named mine except lewis my mum did his name
xxx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
id loved the name Ethan since i was little and my dolls were al called Ethan - and i always said i would name it my son - and i did!! his middle name 'Thomas' is Kevs middle name,and Kevs dads midle name and Kevs late grandads middle name, and his dads and so on LOL! they were all Thomas'!! question is who started the 'Thomas' off!!

TigerRoseTigerRose
We can't agree on names either - in fact we can't agree on one so far!!!
I love the name Lily May for a girl and as baby was due in May originally it went but now the baby is due in April (though actually that means nothing Very Happy )

Ever considered drawing names out of a hat? Very Happy

kimbekimbe
think we can say shes going to be paige lily may its da name we keep goin bk 2 an we both like it so it looks like a keepa so we wil av 2 c

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews