Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

nesting

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
did anyone do it or get the urge to ,,, i keep tiding up an stuff but i dont think im nesting,,,my mum keeps asking me if im nesting im like i dont think so shes a total nester and all of us are grown up LOL shes always cleaning her house never has time to get messy she works nights and will have a clean up before she gets into bed at 7am

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
i had it..i loved to clean my floor...would do it bout 10 times a day LOL...dont do it now tho...chris does

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
they say u 'nest' as its ur bodys way of preparing urself for the baby - which means he/she aint far off! but we know that as he/she will defo be here THIS WEEK!!! oooooh how EXCITING!!!! YAAAAAY!!! Clapping

bunnigirlbunnigirl
i had the urge to clean but as i couldnt move i couldnt do it and that annoyed me more LOL
good luck babe
xxx

kimbekimbe
do we deffo think its going to be next week then in a hour i will be 9 days late

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
she obviously loves her mummy too much!! ur too cosy!! shes probably waiting for these fireworks die down as i bet theyre doing her head in too!!

angelsmomangelsmom
i think im nesting early, im not a tidy person but have been getting more and more annoyed at the half decorated bedroom and wardrobe thats sitting in peices as well as all the many bags of clothes.

so today ive made a start, sorting out clothes, gonna get wardrobe put up and then get bedroom decorated by end of this month. whether i have to do it with lee or by myself.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews