Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

curry

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
aww well never mind lol i can imagine u trying to do that can u imagine explaing that to the midwife lol
xxx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i know!! haha!!

kimbekimbe
aww thank uve made me feel better about it now Very happy suppose shes got to cum out wateva it takes

catgirl_872catgirl_872
i bet u'll be in labour 2moz lol cant bet money tho as i havent got any lol xx

TigerRoseTigerRose
Have sex -it worked for a few of my friends.

Worth a try?

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
sex didnt work for me we were like rampant rabbits to try and get her out we ended up just having to wait and letting the hospital do their bit she was gonna come out when she was ready not when i wanted her to lol
it wont be too much longer and you'll be so glad. i loved bein pregnant i wanted her put back up when she was born. hehe

kimbekimbe
we ad sex early hours of this morning an it did nothing lol ,,, been to midwife this afternoon she is still not engaged so im going into hospital tomo night to be induced its her head thats the problem its called obleek or something the hospital need to decide if i should go through induction and hope the contractions get her head the way it should be or give me a section so im going in tomo night about 7pm

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
good luck hun..hope you have a quick and smooth labour

xxx

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
good luck hunni you'll soon have that lovely baby in your arms. we'll all be thinking of you let us know when you feel better.
all our lov and best wishes from us 3
Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Kiss Kiss

kimbekimbe
aww thanks i will feel better when i know what its going to be her head has never been engaged as of yet i just dont know its the fear of the unknown if it was all laid out i would be able to prepare myself but as it is its just a waiting game

jo-jojo-jo
Kiss Good luck hun,i hope it all goes well for you.The next time we chat you will be a mummy Very happy
wishing you all the best.xxxx

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Good luck babe Kiss

catgirl_872catgirl_872
omg good luck hun i wanna see pics Very happy not u in labour of course lol but of ur baby girl hehe xxx

kimbekimbe
lord no labour pics i doubt they wil b v glam

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
good luck hun...thinkin of you

Love Nikkie.Chris and jessica-Rose

xxxxxxxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews