Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

32weeks midwife check

angelsmomangelsmom
posted 1 decade 10 months ago
Saw my midwife on wed, well shes my midwife but ive never seen her before.

Babys doing well still nice and big, she tried to take bloods again for antibodies tests, because im hard to get blood out of she thaught shed take some for the 35weeks tests. Didnt happen she got enough for the antibodies, just. She said the vein had peirced and i may bruise on back of elbow.

Im back at consultants at 36weeks (26th nov) so they gonna try take bloods. But shes not having me back till 5th dec. im sure thats a long time, plus im suposed to have bp checks every 2weeks.

i been put back on iron tablets too bcoz my iron stores are very low.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
Shocked more blood nooooo i had bloods taken when i saw her at 28 weeks damn it LOL it was horrible she took forever my hand went blue LOL i dont mind it in the hospital cus they suck the blood right out but at the doctors my god they take the piss LOL xxx

lorri-loulorri-lou
h8 havin blood taken!! I dont call her a mw anymore shes been renamed the vampire!! Ive had blood taken evrytime ive seen her and im 38 weeks gone. Crying

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews