Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

double buggys

JOJOJOJO
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
I am always getting stopped as people always take a look at my LO at the back,have you tried ebay hun

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

mummyheath said:
im hopefully gonna have £500 but i need to get a wardrobe and things aswell lol aaaaaa i forgot how much a newborn costs

we ordered a momas & papas bedroom furniture set (cotbed/chest of srawers with changer unit & wardrobe) out of kevs mums catalogue so we could pay over time - only kevs sis payed it off as gift for us - that cost almost 600quid but we were very gratefull of it! shes been great tho - we payed the deposit for ethans professional photographer photos - she payed it off!! although i do sometimes feel that when she comes to have kids she will expect it all in return only as i have other nephews and neices its not that easy for me - whereas ethan is first baby on kevs side.

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
i think iv found a way of getting the first wheels double buggy. i joined onto great universal and they have it, its more expensive but at least this way if i dont like it etc... i can send it back and i can pay it off monthly. woo hoo lol

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews