Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

arr well

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
nope nothing think its going to be next week

kimbekimbe
6 days over and still nothing Shocked

glennyglenny
you have my empathy hunni - i remember how frustrating it was being late - but she'll be here soon (bet youre so sick of hearing that)

kimbekimbe
im doing ok its just the really fake people i cant stand you know them people who dont see you for months on end then soon as your baby is due they want to know you and when they ring everything is about the baby not about like me or joe or how were feeling its when she coming i cant wait to hold her etc just so fake and i know they will be gone again after the novelilty has warn off they just want to coo over a new born i dont need fakers i have a great family an sum wicked mates specialy jodie shes a star she did warn me about it though becuase it happened to her after mia was born ,,, also whats doing my head in his i wil speak to people online who i aint seen for a while they will ask for a bump pic so i will show them and there like omg your huge is it twins an all this they think its really funny but im like errr no im having a healthy happy baby who is measuring just fine its like your a walking joke with no feelings arrrr well im just Smile focusing on i will more than likley have a baby next week as i am a week over due tomorro so hopfully by the end of next week i should have my bundle

hayley81hayley81
good luck hunni i went a week over on my son and remember how annoying the wait was,hope she comes real soon hunni and good luck too x

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

kimbe said:
im doing ok its just the really fake people i cant stand you know them people who dont see you for months on end then soon as your baby is due they want to know you and when they ring everything is about the baby not about like me or joe or how were feeling its when she coming i cant wait to hold her etc just so fake and i know they will be gone again after the novelilty has warn off they just want to coo over a new born i dont need fakers i have a great family an sum wicked mates specialy jodie shes a star she did warn me about it though becuase it happened to her after mia was born ,,, also whats doing my head in his i wil speak to people online who i aint seen for a while they will ask for a bump pic so i will show them and there like omg your huge is it twins an all this they think its really funny but im like errr no im having a healthy happy baby who is measuring just fine its like your a walking joke with no feelings arrrr well im just Smile focusing on i will more than likley have a baby next week as i am a week over due tomorro so hopfully by the end of next week i should have my bundle

i know exactly what you mean hun - my 'friends' dropped off when i was preg,then came back towards my due date and when i first had ethan,and now theyve all buggered off again! as for belly comments - a few doors down from me lived a pathetic biatch who i hated and she hated me (shes now moved) she was friends with a girl i worked with.now the neighbour was a trainee midwife and would apparantly comment on my bump behind my back to my friend - only my friend would tell me,one of the comments which pissed me off was 'you can tell by the size of her bump that shes either got or gonna get diabetes - i bet shel be in hospital before we know it' i never had or never did get diabetes!!! she also claimed 'my boy was gonna be at least 9lbs' he wasnt even 8lb!!! because of all the crap she was spreading about me (and i was informing our other neighbours - who also hated her as she was so far up her own butt) she eventually claimed we had driven her out of her home - truth was her fella had an affair and we all knew months before she did and they split up and sold the house!!
the way i see it is people who judge always get their commupance - she soon got hers!!

kimbekimbe
lol daft moo ... i new i was going to get a big bump i was big before igot pregnant so i wasnt skinny to start off with mw thinks shes about 8 pound something maybe into the 9s now shes late but she did tell me there quite a bit of water she said my bumps not all baby we wil see when she comes out

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
my mw estimated ethan to be 8lb 6oz he was 7lb 15oz!!

over a yr on and im still tryin lose the baby bulge - but i cant seem to budge it! think its cuz i had a c-section and iv got the scar tissue which wont budge as its got no feeling there!

gypseygypsey
i was late with both my girls but it will soon be here good luck Smile

candgsmumcandgsmum
Tell you what used to bug me something chronic, when people rang me up asking if I'd had the baby!?

I was like 'You will know when I've had the baby because I will bloody ring and tell you!' The worst culprit for that was my MIL?! She would be one of the very first to know Crazy

kimbekimbe
yup thats it the have u had it yet phone calls etc family members and stuff i feel like saying yer i had her last week lol of course i aint had her and of course i will ring them soon as a do lol i realise now how annoying i must of been to people in the past who were pregnant

AlexAlex Moderator
I remember this stage very well, it is awful all the phone calls etc (and my sister was the worst)

I was told Joseph would be an average 8lber and he was a week late and 6lb 11oz, dont think the midwifes can really say they just guess.

candgsmumcandgsmum
I got told Charlotte would be a good weight by some wally of a midwife (she also was not particularly nice about my stretch marks) - she was 2 weeks late and only 7lb 7oz, I'd geared myself up for a heifer of a baby. It was all water, and she was just long rather than bigger.

SonyaLouSonyaLou
Good luck, I was late with Emily

kimbekimbe
lol it seems to be a thing with these lil girls to be late mw has said ive got alot of water and that she is a long baby i would love to have a 7 pounder lord jodie mia ruby would never talk to me again lol Very happy

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
any twinges yet kimbe???

xxxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews