Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

arr well

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
well its just gone midnight baby campbell is official 1 day l8

Krystal1310Krystal1310
Come On Baby.

Any sign yet?

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
Come on baby , cant wait to see you enter the world! Very happy am so excited! xx

kimbekimbe
nope had a good nights sleep shes still wriggling around shes a naughty girl midwife sue is going to be soo cross when she sees us 2mo

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
hi kimbe..any signs of you baby coming yet???

xxx

kimbekimbe
nope sept the fact that im just starving soo hungry cant wait for joe to get in so we can have tea lol

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
awww..you having out nice...Hope your baby comes soon..wishing you a smooth and quick laubour

xxx

kimbekimbe
i aint a clue what were going to have lol im trying to stay cool hard though cant w8 to see mw tomo

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
is she giving you a sweep? or you just waitin for her to come naturally?

i bet your excited arnt you..its lovley when you first get too meat your baby..makes you wonder how they fit inside you lol

xxx

AlexAlex Moderator
baby will come when baby is ready hun (or until you are induced!!!) the next 10-12 days if you go that long will seem longer than your pregnancy but at least you know in 2weeks time you will have a beautiful baby in your arms and the waiting will be worth it.

ask your MW for a sweep and ask for another to be done again 2 or 3 days later- I had 3 and although it didnt start labour of, it did help soften my cerfix and the induction worked first time as the gel didnt have to do the prep work first.

kimbekimbe
im seeing her 2mo then shes going to give me a week to see if anything happens then she will offer me a sweep

glennyglenny
i didnt need the gel at induction either as i had 2 sweeps before hand - wont be long kimbe Very happy

kimbekimbe
well were 2 days late ,, saw mw today shes laid same as last time which is the right way but shes still not engaged mw thinks shes 8 / 9 pounds shes given me appointment for nest monday and i can have a sweep then if i want my mum thinks she will be here before then im not so sure Suspect

AlexAlex Moderator

kimbe said:
well were 2 days late ,, saw mw today shes laid same as last time which is the right way but shes still not engaged mw thinks shes 8 / 9 pounds shes given me appointment for nest monday and i can have a sweep then if i want my mum thinks she will be here before then im not so sure Suspect

why do you have to wait a week, I had my first sweep at 40weeks exactly, MW offered it to me at my appointment and did it there and then. before phoning and making my induction date.

kimbekimbe
i dont know ,, she just said we will give you till nxt monday to go and if not offer you a sweep think i get appointment for the hospital then as well

jo-jojo-jo
Good luck hun not too long to go,i hope it all goes well for you.xx Kiss

kirstkirst
bet u have a halloween baby! my god daughter was born on halloween last yr.

kimbekimbe
well day 3 and no sign halloween 2 mo jodie aka mia ruby is ment to be having a bit of a doo will have to have a dance an some of her lovley buffet might start me off she lives round the corner from the hospital as well which is good

kimbekimbe
well so much for a halloween baby and so much for an october baby its now the 1st of november and still no sign of her looks like she is going to be named either paige or emelia they seem to be the favs atm although jodies daughter mia would like to call her slipper hmmmmm will have to think about that one lol Wink

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
any twinges yet kimbe??? hope things happen tonight for you..

xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews