Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

im due 2day

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
hello today is my due date i thought i would be more excited than i am but arr well no signs or nothing now the real waiting starts shes kicking though so i know shes happy and im seeing mw on monday

kirstkirst
not long chic just think this time in 2 weeks ull have ur little princess rite here!
good luck and keep us posted Wave

candgsmumcandgsmum
Well like Kirst said, you know it will definitely be all over in 2weeks time and you will have your baby Clapping

I must admit though...the longest 2 weeks ever Rolling Eyes

Get on some nice autumn walks or, go for walks around the supermarket...you never know, if you go into labour in the shop...Freebies hehe!

kimbekimbe
yes ive been told if your waters go in certain shops you get freebies LOL 2 weeks it is more exciting now ive reached today like you say she will be here in a matter of weeks we have some decisons still to makes on names though as you know joes nana died last week her middle name was may so we want to honour that by giving it to the baby as a middle name problem is we dont think it really goes with paige so weve thought up

gracie-may

emelia-may

darcy-may

isabella/isobel -may

molly-may

arrrr this name thing is so hard

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
oooo I love the names Isabella May and Emelia May! Clapping

kimbekimbe
oo you approve didnt think you would like any of them i like emelia we wil av 2 wait an see what she looks like

candgsmumcandgsmum
All those names are nice, my mums middle name is May.

I always liked Ellie-May as a name.

Go with what you like though hun, Don't let anyone try to put you off a name just because they don't like it! My dad didn't like George's name to begin with, and one of my aunts was a bit unkind about it, but I just thought sod 'em, he's my son.

kimbekimbe
yes just going to w8 til shes born then go with the flow LOL lord ive been popular today had my mum on the phone and m8s txting asking if there are any signs but noooo nun as of yet

kirstkirst
u need to do the 3 h's chic, hot curry, hot bath and hot sex!
oh and runnin up n down stairs

kimbekimbe
i fancy the curry not the others tho LOL

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews