Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Worrying few days.

hayley81hayley81
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
I started bleeding on tuesdays and went to a@e they sent me over to gynecologist cervix was still closed an had swabs done all were ok didnt know why i was bleeding, had a scan following day and the babies heart was very strong all was ok, had to have a anti d injection too coz of the bleed, had another small bleed since but once again no reason for it,very very worrying keep thinking im going to lose the baby but yet everything seems fine,also found out that i am having a little boy too so a brother for my lil man he is excited, just hope all this stops soon coz my head is all over,

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww hun heres a hug for you! Hug Hug

Another little boy how cute heheh Clapping

hipmommahipmomma
Hey hunni....*hugs* I am only early on but I had bleeding this week and they can;t see there having been any reason for it.

I'm sure it is just one of those things, they have done all the checks they can. Congrats on finding out its a little boy! Take some time to chill if you can, will do you the world of good xXx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hugs hun, Hug Hug

I had bleeding in both my pregnancies, with Charlotte at 36 weeks and 40 + they could never really tell what set it off, and with George at 6 weeks, they had a feeling it was implantation or bruising in my womb, but never totally diagnosed it.

If all the tests came back good, then that is a good thing. Try to just look forward and try not to get yourself worried about it. (Easier said than done I know).

Take care xx

glennyglenny
aww hunni - its worrying isnt it - i went thru the same at 7 weeks, just try and stay relaxed and enjoy your pregnancy hunni x

eloise_06eloise_06
ty not to worry too much (i know easier said than done) i bled for first 4 months with my daughter sometimes so bad it was bright red blood running down my legs Shocked (sorry TMI),was back and forth for scans but nothing to see Shrug , sometimes it just happens
take things easy & i hope everythig goes well for you Hug

hayley81hayley81
TY all seem well now all stopped growing nicely and kicking me daily do thats a good sign, have calmed dwon now and ty all for ur comments

TigerRoseTigerRose

hayley81 said:
TY all seem well now all stopped growing nicely and kicking me daily do thats a good sign, have calmed dwon now and ty all for ur comments

Pleased it's all calmed down now hon, take care of yourself.

When I first found out I was pregnant I spoke to a nurse via the nhs and was told cramping meant I was miscarraying - of course I panicked and legged it to a & e to be told everything was fine and he didn't have a clue what he was talking about Mad it still made me panic!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews