Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

more bump pics

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 1 year ago

kimbekimbe
deletemedeleteme

bunnigirlbunnigirl
aww great bump but looks uncomfortable babe u ok?
xxx

SonyaLouSonyaLou
Not long to go now then Smile

kimbekimbe
i really dont feel that huge but everyone keeps saying i am lol ..im fine my back aint hurting today and my pelvis area aint to bad ready for her to come out though just preparing myself for a late arrival

glennyglenny
i love the fact that youre so proud of your bump Very happy

kimbekimbe
yes im very proad of my bump its great to be big and have people go awww and ask when shes due etc insted of being my normal size and being called a fat Angry going to miss my bump when she come out

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
Proud proud she is Angry carzy about it! she dont care who is around she will just get it out in public! on the bus, in the shop, in the pub no matter where we are she just whips up her top and there you have it!

ooo baby come out come out where ever you are hehe! Razz

kimbekimbe
i only whip it out if im asked lol and most of the time it was so mia could mither her that was before she got fed up of her though

catgirl_872catgirl_872
29 weeks

not a very good pic lol xx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
wat a gorgeous bump (although by now youve probably got your bundle of joy!) i love bumps - especially loved my own!! miss it so much!! even if it has left me with a unsightly stretchmarky flabby tum lol! my baby boy gave me thos marks and im proud of that fact!!

every opportunity i got i took pics of my bump! i was HUGE!!!

claire-abbieclaire-abbie
hiya, hope u have ur lovely bundle of joy by now. Well done for being so proud. I loved my bump, i loved being pregnant - mine was sooooo easy (i didn't find out til 18 wks!).

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews