Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

bloody rude

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
im on msn minding my own have a photo of my belly as my display pic out of know were this random bloke who i dont know must of added him ages ago starts a convo saying im a fat cow i was like ye im pregnant an he was like noooo your way more than pregnant your fat the bloody cheek of it ok i was not the skinnest of people before i fell pregnant and have been called fat millions of times i think its the worse thing to ever call someone even if its not a swear word ive blocked him anyway but the bloody cheek i love my bump an even more so the baby inside it i dont care if i get as big as a house as long as my daughter is healthy i feel like walking around town in a really short top with screw you wrinting on my bump LOL it aint upset me i just cant believe someone would have the cheek to say that to a pregnant woman

kelkel
what a Angry . i think u'r bump is beautiful hun Thumbs Up

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
i wouldnt worry about what other people think hun just tell him to get a life.
did bloke him or delete him.

kimbekimbe
ye bloody loser i bloked him i didnt even know him

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
LOL iv got about 10 like that so just deleted them i keep saying yea when i dont kno them incase i do really kno them LOL

angelmumangelmum
What a cheecky tw*t Twisted Evil

candgsmumcandgsmum
Some people I just don't get, Angry Bad!

kimbekimbe
i dont get how total strangers can be horride to people they dont even know its like it get them off or something

SonyaLouSonyaLou
Omg, that is awful, Evil or Very Mad

jo-jojo-jo
Bad! What a Angry hole!!
I swear some people have nothing better to do than to try and make someone else feel like crap he's probably some looney looser. Crazy
Im sure you and your bump are beautifull hun.xx Hug

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
theres no need for people like that at all is there - im glad you didnt let it get to you - the immature p Angry k

TigerRoseTigerRose
Hope you don't mind me adding my two pens worth but if it were me I'd have said at least I'm pregnant I'll lose the weight and have a beautiful baby, you'll always be ugly and no amount of plastic surgery will correct the mistake that is your face!!

Sorry but having been a big girl and picked on for it I think it's disgraceful that someone you barely speak would have the disrespect to say something like that!!! Shocked

What a prat!!

Tell him to Angry

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews