Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

i need a job that i can do from home

flossy30flossy30
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
hi all can anyone help i need ajob that i can do from home i dont want to buy or sell anything any ideas .iam doing online surveys but they dont bring in much money helpppppppppp LOL thanks

wisepeterwisepeter
Hi. Well, freelance writing is the only one that worked out for me. I'm certainly not making enough to support a family, but have found that I can make some extra income.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
didnt you already put this post a while ago??

there aint much you can do really unless youve actually got experience or anything to set up your own 'home business' i do avon - i earn quite abit as luckily i have enough family and friends that buy from me and just myu close neighbours - and now and then i do abit of door to door but i aint done that for a bit now.

but without selling and telecommunications i dont know what to say other than do abit of 'home schooling - with one of them companies' and then set up your own thing.

cant you set up something crafty - maybe sewing,making building things? toys/clothing/cards?? and open up an ebay shop? turn a hobby into something profitable - i already mentioned all this tho on your other posts youve put.

rachel81rachel81
posted 9 years 11 months ago
is there any data entry types jobs available?

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews