Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

I'm Pregnant!!!!

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 1 decade 2 years ago

hipmomma said:
Brenden...not my husband...said last night that he catorgorically wants nothing to do with me or baby, whether its his or not. Oh and today called today to say he needs to see proof that I actually am pregnant so I'm off round there tomorrow to do yet another test! Stupid men! (sorry guys!!)

Sorry babe not been on in ages you will be fine you a gr8t person were all here for you, yup u got it in one Stupid men!! aarrggh sory guy's know you not all like this

Thinking of you hun xxxxx keep us updated x

Jo x

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
congrats to both of you xxxxx

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
thanks hun im still waiting for my appointments to come through

hipmommahipmomma
just found out it could take 16 weeks to get a scan. i dont even know how far gone i am because of having silly periods!! Waiting that long to know is going to send me mad! Sad Face

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
aww hun its not too bad here il get my scan in about 6weeks Neutral

candgsmumcandgsmum

hipmomma said:
just found out it could take 16 weeks to get a scan. i dont even know how far gone i am because of having silly periods!! Waiting that long to know is going to send me mad! Sad Face

Do you get a dating scan at around 12 weeks? I know some areas don't do this though. 16 weeks is a long time to wait. No wonder you feel like you will go mad. Kiss

hipmommahipmomma
that is the wait for my 12 week scan!! lol....im looking into other options, i really dont want to wait that long

candgsmumcandgsmum
Blimey hun Shocked I don't understand how the hospitals let the waiting time drag on so much, apparently the longer they leave it to scan you, the harder it is to date.

It's bonkers and doesn't help you either Sad Face

Is there any way you can get an early scan at an EPU because your periods are irregular?

ellee1984ellee1984
i know its costly but i think u can get a scan alot sooner if u go private for it damn nhs...

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
if you say you've had a blead and really bad stomach pains they may book you in for an emergency one i kno its lyin but its prob the only way you'll get seen quicker

ellee1984ellee1984
i had to have an emergency scan when i had an m/c and i was sat in the hospital for about 4 hours in total as i had to see a midwife for a chat take a folder down to her wait ages for the scan and then go back up and wait for ages for the midwife again to go through the results with me whether every hospital is the same when its comes to epac i dont know.

hipmommahipmomma

mummyheath said:
if you say you've had a blead and really bad stomach pains they may book you in for an emergency one i kno its lyin but its prob the only way you'll get seen quicker

thats what my friend did last year...

candgsmumcandgsmum

ellee1984 said:
i had to have an emergency scan when i had an m/c and i was sat in the hospital for about 4 hours in total as i had to see a midwife for a chat take a folder down to her wait ages for the scan and then go back up and wait for ages for the midwife again to go through the results with me whether every hospital is the same when its comes to epac i dont know.

I went to A&E first and was referred straight to the EPU which was in another hospital, I waited about 2 1/2 hrs to be seen. The LGI thought I could be having an ectopic so I got in straight away, but obviously I was behind everyone else with appointments. When I had to go back 2 wks later I had an appointment and was in and out in about 45 mins.

hipmommahipmomma
well...last night i had my thrid lot of spotting this week so i went down the our walk in centre at a&e.

I have a scan on thursday morning. Trying not to be too worried.

candgsmumcandgsmum
Kiss Fingers crossed everything is fine.

Hope everything is well, thinking of you x

pinknfluffypinknfluffy
fingers and toes x'd and sending you good happy everything is fine vibes!!!

Kiss Very happy Kiss

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hey hunnie hows hings go? hoping everything is ok! xx

hipmommahipmomma
everything is fine. Very happy

they cant be very accurate but they reckon i'm 5 weeks ish, but will have a better idea at my proper scan.

so im gonna be due around the end of June! - right in between my chalie and the beginning of june and josh in the middle of July!!! lol

candgsmumcandgsmum
Glad you got a scan, and everything is fine. x

glennyglenny
glad everything is ok hunni xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews