Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Doodlebops

mummyheathmummyheath
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
- My blog
hiya has anyone watched the doodlebops.
my lil girl loves them she sits on the floor bouncing and clapping and getting really excited.
she looks really sweet hehe Clapping Clapping

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
they freak me out LOL!! i dont like their hands! and i find that 'bah bah de bop' women who comes out the cupboard annoying! but ethan likes it so i have to watch it to keep him happy! LOL!

glennyglenny
ive not seen them, but cara loves pocoyo, she giggles from start to finish Very Happy

angelsmomangelsmom
casey loves doodlebops or bopbops in casey talk. they really freak me out. she likes when they get on the bus.

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
doodlebops??? ive never heard of them LOL

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
theyre on the disney channel (play disney) by the way

candgsmumcandgsmum
I miss Playhouse Disney LOL!

We had it when we had Sky but we switched to cable because it was cheaper and we got a cheap broadband and TV package but Disney isn't included Sad

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
[ Removed by admin -
Can't allow this type of discussion on the forum! - Rob ]

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
i love playhouse disney we have it on all day not allways watching it we listen to the songs she bounces on her bottom while i sing them to her LOL

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i like baby tv! im fascinated with there little pictures they have n the classical music LOL! ethan loves the rhyme time too! altho their programs r pretty daft!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews