Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

men

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
my fella has such a problem with me coming online when we moved in here he really did not want us to get the internet he said i would be online all the time and pay no attention to him hes just thrown a hissy fit coz i gave a male gay friend who i ust to work with my number i dont know why he does not trust me he knows that i wont cheat on him im nerley due with his baby for goodness sake just feels like he wants me to sit in the house an have no contact with the outside world

MrJoeMrJoe
it aint that i think ur gonna cheat its just cos im protective, i know i am and u no i am, i aint half as bad as i used to be. i wud never accuse u of cheating baba, you know i love you more than anything. i admit i got bit confused just then, but i never thought u wud be cheatin i just wanted to know why there was a lad gonna be ringing u at this time of night, i cudnt see any reason to it. im sorry baba, i really really am love you more than anything!! xx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
you think you got it bad now! wait til this baby is here!! every man thinks that you dont love em anymore and hate that all attention is on baby and not them - its natural!!

as for the protective thing,hes got his bump to protect aswel as you - but to keep a girl you need to cut em some slack,if you trust heras mouchas you say u do,prove it - give her space.

and moan to eachother in person LOL! i can just picture the pair of you watching what the other ones writing! kiss n make-up u two! u got a gorgfeous babs on the way!!!

RichRich Moderator

MrJoe said:
it aint that i think ur gonna cheat its just cos im protective, i know i am and u no i am, i aint half as bad as i used to be. i wud never accuse u of cheating baba, you know i love you more than anything. i admit i got bit confused just then, but i never thought u wud be cheatin i just wanted to know why there was a lad gonna be ringing u at this time of night, i cudnt see any reason to it. im sorry baba, i really really am love you more than anything!! xx

Takes a big man to admit things like this, I think it's time to make up, go on...do it...what are you still doing here reading this?....off you go...oh for goodness sake - DO IT!!!

Your still here are'nt you? hehe good luck guys Smile

kimbekimbe
LOL we dint fall out joe just sulked because i gave my new mobile number 2 a gay friend i used to work with and then he rung me for a chat but i did not answer coz it was about 11pm and i could not be bothered to chat LOL joe is a sensistive sole ive got quite a chatty personility not scared to talk to no one etc and will have a laugh and joke an talk about anything and everything ive been in quite a few realtionships so exs sometimes get mentioned in conversation like when im trying to explain things etc but i am not in touch with them i have no male friends other than the lads my friends go out with etc so he has no reason to worry weve got a house a good relationship and a baby on the way he knows i would not throw that away

RichRich Moderator
You are both very decent people in my eyes, u make a great couple, and I think reactions to situations just make us human Smile good on you.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews