Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Some Cleaning Tips

funkychicfunkychic
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
Ok we have all droped glass er goes all over. This is what you do to get all the little bits up. Get some bread and place on the glass picks up on the bread.
Toilet needs cleaning flat coke brilliant cleans brilliant.
Chewing gum on the carpet get an ice cube in a teatowel and go over the chewing gum lifts off.
Cups need cleaning steredent brilliant go and get some from the chemist. so next time when you feel like this Crying you will feel like this Clapping

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
great tips hun. thanks. ive heard of the cola one but never tried it myself

funkychicfunkychic
Thats ok its really good, i can see all of us pouring coke down the loo. LOL Thumbs Up

barrybarry
I worked in safeway (morrisons) years ago when i was a student ...and when there was red wine stains on the tiles the only thing that would take it out was savers lemonade LOL just think of what its doing to your inside Scared

funkychicfunkychic
ohhhhhhhhhh yep it just shows what these products have in them

TigerRoseTigerRose
White Vinegar mixed with warm water will clean glass and take limecale off them - great for shower cubicles!
If put in the wash white whites it also helps get out stains and keeps whites sparkling!

Just thought I would add to it!

Great idea!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews