Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Clairns Tonic Body Treatment Oil

cher9979cher9979
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
Hi

Has anyone tried this or currently using it, my friend who was pregnant swears by it and didn't gey any stretchmarks but it's pricey!

Thanks

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i tried loadsa different things hun - coconut oils, bio oil and summa else i cant remember the name of... some of us are prone to stretch marks and others aint - if your gonna get em your gonna get em if u ask me!
she may still not of had any if she didnt use the stuff,it may just of been coincidental - im still covered in em on me belly over a year on lol!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
I have to agree with Haley_Kev here. I used Avent oil spray and that was pricey and I'm still covered in them. I got them everywhere when I was pregnant with Charlotte! My belly looks like an 80 yr olds Gag

I'm afraid I'm a bit of a cynic when it comes to lotions and potions, but I suppose if you use it and still get them you know you at least attempted to stop yourself getting them.

hayley81hayley81
I got map on my belly where i am covered in stretch marks and after i had my son my midwife said to me "wow the stretchmarks got you" i replied yup she said "i bet u used every anti stretch mark product out there too" which i did , she told me no point in wasting ya money because if ur gonna get um u will, so totally agree with hayley dont waste ya money.

ChristinaVChristinaV
posted 1 year 3 months ago
Hello girls! I think the best stretch-mark prevention is the old vaseline! My sis and I have been using it during our pregnancy and none of us got any stretch marks on our belly!

AngelluaAngellua
posted 1 year 3 months ago
I also heard a lot of good reviews about this on the Internet.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews