Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Wohooo! Robin Hood!!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 11 months ago
Anyone tuning in tonight??? I sure will be Clapping

Especially for Sir Guy of Gisborne (Richard Armitage) Naughty

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
mmmmmmmmm yummy Naughty

i dont like the programme though sorry. my DD jami loves it, and has a bit of a crush on jonas armstrong Very Happy

Tail-SwishTail-Swish
plan to watch the repeat today

candgsmumcandgsmum
I must admit I was a little disappointed with the story line yesterday but it is easy watching and Sir Guy is definitely easy on the eye Naughty Wink

RichRich Moderator
Was'nt as good as last series, but sets up the Robin/Sherrif feud quite nicely for the remainder of the season. It's a show that my little lad and I put time aside to watch together, he loves it. Bless Smile

candgsmumcandgsmum
It's definitely something the whole family can watch, Charlotte quite enjoyed it but was gripping me a bit too tightly when the snakes were on!

I think I was a bit disappointed as I thought it was a little corny in some parts and I wouldn't have thought they would have had latex in those days LOL!

RichRich Moderator
I think you've got to take Robin hood with the corny, it was as camp as a row of tents back in the 80's but I think thats part of it's charm. Good on the BBC for trying more family related programming. Looking forward to the new season of Primeval too. Smile

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews