Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

TTC

angelangel
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
hi weve been TTC for 3 months grtting fed up and down its our first

angelmumangelmum
Hi there

i really hope it happens soon for you

good luck with TTC Hug

Sammi-MSammi-M
Good luck

Have you tried ovulation sticks?

Worked for us!

candgsmumcandgsmum
Good luck hun - don't get too down, stressing yourselves out over won't help. I've heard ovulation sticks are very helpful too!

It took 11 months for us to fall on with our second, as soon as I started to give up and stop stressing over it, we fell on!

Sending baby dust your way - best of luck xx

leenahaydenleenahayden
posted 9 months 1 week ago
Hey. Three months is really a very short period of time. Don't get tired just yet. It really does take people years to conceive sometimes. You just have to be patient in this. Don't worry. I'm sure you will conceive soon. Good luck.

lina6765lina6765
posted 9 months 6 days ago
Hey, I totally get it. It does get frustrating. I got so depressed when the same happened to me. Hope kept me going. Try to stay positive. Good things will happen. These things usually take time to happen. Be patient with it. xx

KenethJamesKenethJames
posted 9 months 6 days ago
Hi there. I hope you are doing good. I think 3 months is really a short time. Take your time and be easy on your self. Don't lose hope. Don't get fed up with TTC. Everything happens at its time. I wish you good luck.

SheryljollySheryljolly
posted 9 months 2 days ago
Hi there! So you are now on the journey of becoming a mother. Becoming a mother is really such a beautiful thing. So you are trying from 3 months. 3 months is not such a big thing. It takes almost a year for an average couple. It's better to keep track of your ovulation and everything. Everything will be fine. Don't lose hope ok. Stay strong. You are lucky enough to even have a chance of becoming a mother naturally. Not everyone is lucky enough to have this chance hon. Keep trying and after one year nothing is working for you. Then visit a fertility clinic and get yourself checked. Otherwise, everything is normal here. Nothing to worry about. Good Luck. Much Love!

licelaelicelae
posted 9 months 16 hours ago
do not be like that.Honestly, there are so many people dealing with infertility.Be happy that you are not infertile and not going through such struggles.I really don't want to sound demeaning but snap out of it.Give it time and it will happen.That may sound really annoying but thats the truth.TTC for at least a year and a half before seeking help.Much love and stay blessed.

leenahaydenleenahayden
posted 8 months 2 weeks ago
Hey. How are you doing? Three months really isn't long at all. Just relax. It has only been three months. Some couples take time in conceiving. You are probably one of them. So even take years to conceive. I tried to conceive for three years and then got my fertility tests done. I hope there's nothing wrong with you. You can see a doctor about this to be on the safe side though. Your doctor might prescribe you some medicines that help people in getting pregnant. But again, they don't work for everyone. Everyone is different. Their bodies respond differently to different things. But anyway, I don't think this is an alarming situation. Just relax and keep on trying. You will conceive soon. Good luck.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews