Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Sickness!

miarubymiaruby
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
- My blog
hey everyone sorry I havent been around much, Blame sickness! Sad Mia has had a stomach bug, it started saturday and she wasnt totally better until yesterday! Bless her the poor thing she was just so lifeless, only ate 2 pieces of toast the whole time she was ill! Sad

She is now better and back to her usually chatty self but she gave her bug to her father so he was very ill all yesterday! So as you can tell I have been very busy the last few days! Hopefully things will get back to normal now and I am hoping I dont end up ill! x

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwww no hun. poor mia. me, catherine and ben all had a sickness ug last monday. not nice

glad shes better and i hope her daddy feels better soon

angelsmomangelsmom
bless, were ill here too, not sickness bug tho we have cold. casey keeps (TMI) sicking up her snots tho sometimes in her sleep.

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw poor love - hope she is getting back on track.

We have all had cold, and George has got conjunctivitis on top of his cold so he is a snot monster at the minute. I couldn't help myself earlier - DH was holding George and he sneezed all over DH's hand and he got covered in snot! Gag - I laughed my butt off!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews