Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Man taught sons to drink and smoke

BeckyBecky
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Just read this on a site of quirky news stories...

"Man taught sons to drink and smoke'

A Polish father has been questioned by police, for allegedly teaching his young sons to drink and smoke.

The man's wife showed police a film clip on her mobile phone of him with their four sons, aged between two and eight.

Mariusz Lechniak, 35, from Warsaw, reportedly told officers he wanted to make sure his sons turned into real men.

His wife Irene became suspicious after her two-year-old son walked into the kitchen with a cigarette.

And when her husband refused to stop and also started giving the boys beer, she made the video clip which she gave to police."

Shocked !!!

imakeboysimakeboys
sounds like deans ex, she bought alcahol and started the kids smoking :O yet somehow she still has the kids - this wrld is creul Sad Face

hipmommahipmomma
Thats appaling. I wouldn't even smoke near my children and alcohol is a total no-no!

sliceslice
They should sentance him to death cause thats what he is doing to his kids!!! Angry

chezchez
that is horrible they should chop off his hands so he cant show them how to do anything again. there is some Angry sick people now adays

RichRich Moderator
Should chop off his Angry stop him having any more!

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
thats awful, he needs to be locked up for that!

i dont smoke but i always make sure anyone who does goes outside in the garden for a fag!

i only drink when i havent got my daughter!

jodie xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews