Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Letter from Santa / Father Christmas

Tail-SwishTail-Swish
posted 1 decade 11 months ago
Tail-Swishing is launching its christmas stock...

Our personalised letters from Santa / Father Christmas are always popular, and a great price at only £3.99, this year we will be giving the profits from the letters sold to charity.

Why not select your letter and add on a handmade bag of sparkly reindeer food to sprinkle out on christmas eve...

http://www.tail-swishing.co.uk/christmas.php

Marie

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
just added ur site to my faves! u got some great things on there!

LokiLoki
I think that you have a great idea going on. Hard to believe that it's already time to start thinking of Christmas cards.

Tail-SwishTail-Swish
Thank you for your kind comments Hayley_Kev and Loki

angelmumangelmum
Saved to my favs will have a good look tomorrow

i remmeber ages ago i won a letter on the comp thing a easter bunny one kids loved it Clapping

Tail-SwishTail-Swish
Just to let you know we have launched some new designs, let me know what you think, 2 of them have been designed on request, so I'm hoping their prove popular.

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
very good site..will get somone to send a cheque so i can buy some items..i dont have a debit card or cheque book

AlexAlex Moderator
I got Joseph a letter from Santa last year (from somewhere else) and it was great to see his face when he came home and found it behind the door- he loved it. I would recommend getting one for your child and Marie's letters look better than the one I got last year (also a better price) and what a great idea giving the profits to charity Clapping Might get another this year Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews