Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

What's for your dinner?

alis378alis378
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
We had kentucky fried chicken today and it was lurvely!! First time I'd ever had it and wouldnt definitely favour it over Burger King and McDonalds.

PS. For those of you who may think we always eat out, we had it cos we had been in town today and by the time we finished it was getting late and close to kids bath times Razz

mumof2_jomumof2_jo

alis378 said:
We had kentucky fried chicken today and it was lurvely!! First time I'd ever had it and wouldnt definitely favour it over Burger King and McDonalds.

PS. For those of you who may think we always eat out, we had it cos we had been in town today and by the time we finished it was getting late and close to kids bath times Razz

Very happy lol we ha da KFC on Sunday uummmmmmmmmmm

we had hot beef and onion baguets for tea Very happy

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hmm think we are going to have good old cheese and bacon pasta bake for tea! yummy!

jodie xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
I'm going to make beef casserole with mash for tea yum yum!!! Very happy Very happy

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
ooo we are having corned beef hash for tea yummy! Very happy

xxx

CathyGCathyG
we're having breaded cod fillets, tomato & basil rice & salad. Kiwi + peach yoghurt for pud.

alis378alis378
tonight we have roast lamb with all the works - yummy!!

CathyGCathyG

alis378 said:
tonight we have roast lamb with all the works - yummy!!

room for 1 more.........please i adore roast lamb! Very happy

hipmommahipmomma
I will be having whatever my lovely husband cooks for me!! (Liking this not being allowed to do anything malarky!)

I think I fancy Chicken!

GTTkelGTTkel
Kebab,hubby's climbing tonight so he'll pick it up on his way home. Kids already fed Very happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
we were naughty and had takeout

jade-leighjade-leigh
i made my own mac cheese and the kids..............wait for it................. Angry hated it so we had crumpets for supper lol thats kids for ya they love the crap one in the tin but make something nice they hate ...well the tinned one it is ..lol

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
LMAO Hayley kids Wink

We had a indian ummm

jade-leighjade-leigh
im deciding weather to get a pizza but trying to diet so telling myself not too hayley now no no no

mumof2_jomumof2_jo

jade-leigh said:
im deciding weather to get a pizza but trying to diet so telling myself not too hayley now no no no

LMAO so did you get one Suspect Suspect Razz

casey27casey27
well we r all having vege shepherds pie tonight with carrots and broccoli. tryin to get kyra used to even lumpier food so thought quorn mince was a good half way point betewwn mased and mince. failing that sh will def eat the broccolli ha ha

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
were having lasagne

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hmm we had chicken kievs yummy!

candgsmumcandgsmum

staceyb said:
were having lasagne

Mmmm us too!! It's just cooking now and it smells great!
Think I might do a bit of salad with it Very happy

shellyhshellyh
tonight we are having home made spicy chicken with jackets and cheesey beans.little one has had a cottage pie and a fruit pot Very happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews